Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, and Plastic Surgeons Forums

Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, and Plastic Surgeons Forums (http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   CC Amount / Size (http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/cc-amount-size/)
-   -   Getting the size i wanted !! (http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/cc-amount-size/27731-getting-size-i-wanted.html)

golarge 05-15-2008 07:57 PM

Getting the size i wanted !!

Hey all im so excited :party: spoke to my p/s today and hes agreed to a redo , after much diascussion ive decided on 575cc hp and have to wait about 4 months ...i think ill get the desired result with an extra 165cc
Wish me luck ... :happydance:

oh the things we do at the hands of boobie greed lol:rotfl:

mamaof4 05-15-2008 09:07 PM

I am so excited for you!!!!!! What made you decide on a redo so early in your recovery? Just wondering cause I am thinking about getting one too....I want to change profiles and have them a little bigger, but not too much...:)

catherine 05-15-2008 10:13 PM

I am thrilled for you. It is a total elated feeling to finally make your decision and to have your PS agree. I still think you look great but totally understand your desire to be larger. I had to wait 10 months for my redo so it's great that your wait time wont be nearly as long.

I have noticed a lot of girls getting redo's lately. What's with that? LOL. What size are you striving for? Just curious, my 150 cc's still didn't wedge a full cup size but it was close.

pnayflava 05-15-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catherine (Post 346181)
I am thrilled for you. It is a total elated feeling to finally make your decision and to have your PS agree. I still think you look great but totally understand your desire to be larger. I had to wait 10 months for my redo so it's great that your wait time wont be nearly as long.

I have noticed a lot of girls getting redo's lately. What's with that? LOL. What size are you striving for? Just curious, my 150 cc's still didn't wedge a full cup size but it was close.

Booby greed fever is highly contagious! I am only almost two month post op and thinking about redo already! Congrats to you,I am glad your ps agreed with your redo

boobNV 05-15-2008 10:57 PM

toosmall

Congrats!! Did he give you good break on the re-do? I had my BA 6 wks ago and told my PS the next day that they were too small and he said to "give it time". Well, 6 wks later they're still too small. Did U have 2 play hardball w/ your PS. He said I'd have to wait until 6 months out before he would be able to do a re-do so i have an appt w/ him in 4 months. It sucks to pay that much money and not be happy with em'!!

golarge 05-15-2008 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaof4 (Post 346142)
I am so excited for you!!!!!! What made you decide on a redo so early in your recovery? Just wondering cause I am thinking about getting one too....I want to change profiles and have them a little bigger, but not too much...:)

Just decided i know they will change shape and where they sit but i cant see my self going up a cup or 2 from d&f and i knew from the first 2 weeks ...nope i wanted bigger ...i did ask on the day of surgery but my surgeon had already ordered them ..which would mean putting it off to another day ...in hind sight prob would have been a lot cheaper ...but i just want them bigger......the picture in my head doesnt match whats on my chest.
good luck with your decision:gogirl:

golarge 05-16-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boobNV (Post 346200)
Congrats!! Did he give you good break on the re-do? I had my BA 6 wks ago and told my PS the next day that they were too small and he said to "give it time". Well, 6 wks later they're still too small. Did U have 2 play hardball w/ your PS. He said I'd have to wait until 6 months out before he would be able to do a re-do so i have an appt w/ him in 4 months. It sucks to pay that much money and not be happy with em'!!

Nah didnt have to haggel with him ...hes a great guy / surgeon !
just under half of original price for the re-do and 4 months wait ... he was actually cheaper and better than the surgeon i saw previously anyway and i had prepared to pay the same money as the 1st op plus the redo ...if the end result is what i want then ill be :happydance::shake:

biggies 05-16-2008 12:10 AM

If it were me and I was having a redo I think I
would up the cc's to more then 165cc...It's not
gonna be a huge change I think you
could definitely handle 650cc...If you want
to look like a D in and out of clothes
then I'd go 650cc...Your height will swallow
up the implant...plus you have a decent
ribcage size...good luck :)

golarge 05-16-2008 12:16 AM

you read my mind

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggies (Post 346249)
If it were me and I was having a redo I think I
would up the cc's to more then 165cc...It's not
gonna be a huge change I think you
could definitely handle 650cc...If you want
to look like a D in and out of clothes
then I'd go 650cc...Your height will swallow
up the implant...plus you have a decent
ribcage size...good luck :)

Thanks, i was just thinking about the exact same thing!! i will definatly keep that in mind
cheers

Stiphy 05-16-2008 01:40 AM

Good luck with your re-do. I just had mine and it looks and feels so much better. Wish I had gone a little bigger but dont know if my body could have taken it. Reguardless I am glad that I got it done and I am happy for you. Keep us posted.