Find a board certified breast augmentation specialist in your zip code:

JustBreastImplants.com. Breast augmentation resource center

 

Go Back   Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, and Plastic Surgeons Forums > CC Amount / Size
JustBreastImplants.com Locate a Surgeon Photo Gallery Risks Size Info Consult Info Breast Implants Incision Placement Rules/Etiquette

CC Amount / Size Use this forum to discuss cc amounts and implant size.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
34E Pictures

Does anyone know where I can find naked professional type pictures of size 34E breasts? I'm waiting out some asymmetry issues for the next 5 months and if I need a revision, I may just go a bit bigger. I can't decide but have months to think about it. I have been looking for naked pictures of size 34E breasts and can't find them. I wanted professional type pictures in case I wanted to show them to my PS. But, heck, if there aren't any professional type naked pictures of 34E's I'll take any suggestions you have!

My PS does not think going bigger will look good on me because I am thin and I sort of have the same concern. But I am 5'10" and 140 lbs.
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-13-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 566
Thanks: 583
Thanked 323 Times in 209 Posts
Akhmatova will become famous soon enough
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ini-babes.html

Gemma Atkinson. I think they look nice
__________________
Dr. Robert Cohen
Akhmatova is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Akhmatova's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenhrosie View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ini-babes.html

Gemma Atkinson. I think they look nice
Thanks! She looks good. I googled her and in the pictures I found she looks a bit bigger than the picture you had. And, on askmen.com she claims she is only a 34D. Yeah right...if she is then I must be a 34A. LOL
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 566
Thanks: 583
Thanked 323 Times in 209 Posts
Akhmatova will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud11 View Post
Thanks! She looks good. I googled her and in the pictures I found she looks a bit bigger than the picture you had. And, on askmen.com she claims she is only a 34D. Yeah right...if she is then I must be a 34A. LOL
I thought you were an E? Isn't a DD = E? I am so confused about bra sizes anyway haha! I just googled 34E until it came up with something haha!
__________________
Dr. Robert Cohen
Akhmatova is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Akhmatova's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #5
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenhrosie View Post
I thought you were an E? Isn't a DD = E? I am so confused about bra sizes anyway haha! I just googled 34E until it came up with something haha!
No, DD is smaller than an E, I think. I am in no way the same size as that girl is..lol. I thought 34E was one size up from 34DD. I don't know how the sizes go once they pass DD...lol. Whatever is one size up from what I am is what I am interested in. I googled 34E too and only came up with porn stuff.
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
 
Lilac Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wow Wow West
Posts: 1,716
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 1,337 Times in 976 Posts
Lilac Ann has a spectacular auraLilac Ann has a spectacular aura
34E is = to 34DDD. I went to Nordstroms in April, had on my FOH 34DD bra, the one in my avatar, and the bra specialist told me my 34DD was too small. She brought me 34E's, found one I loved, and paid full price for it since it was so comfy. It is a LeMystere.

All that to say, I would have never guessed I was a 34E!
__________________
to 3 month's



Lilac Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Ann For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Ann View Post
34E is = to 34DDD. I went to Nordstroms in April, had on my FOH 34DD bra, the one in my avatar, and the bra specialist told me my 34DD was too small. She brought me 34E's, found one I loved, and paid full price for it since it was so comfy. It is a LeMystere.

All that to say, I would have never guessed I was a 34E!
Ok, so it is the next size up. Thanks! You look great Barbara Ann! I have not tried any LeMystere bras yet because I have not found any that are wireless and my PS said no undewire bras for 6 months. But, I've been really wanting to try one.
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
The Following User Says Thank You to Rosebud11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2009, 10:03 PM   #8
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 566
Thanks: 583
Thanked 323 Times in 209 Posts
Akhmatova will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud11 View Post
No, DD is smaller than an E, I think. I am in no way the same size as that girl is..lol. I thought 34E was one size up from 34DD. I don't know how the sizes go once they pass DD...lol. Whatever is one size up from what I am is what I am interested in. I googled 34E too and only came up with porn stuff.
Hmmm now I am confused!! I thought I was at an F (as far as I could tell, that was what was comparable to a DDD ... at least that is what my measurements now come out to and I did it like five times, bleh!)

So I thought a DD was an E, but maybe I am getting confused because UK sizes are like that? the FOH site carries F's and you see them go from DD to F, so I assumed E was the same as DD?

There are too many letters!!!! Though if DDD was an E I am fine with that because F sounds kind of crazy to me haha!!

I am also curious as to what the biggest is that Dr. C. ever did... I mean, I know he works with you to get you what you want, but won't do what is unhealthy, so I am just wondering if he ever did 800s or anyone lol (I mean, on someone very wide maybe, who he didn't feel it was unhealthy on?)

I am back and forth lately about how I feel about mine. Not sure if it's one of those things where when you get past DD, it gets hard to find cheapie bras and I like cheapie bras ... I am still making do with sports bras and DDs, but they are cramped! And I had never even known that they existed past DD honestly before BA (unless it was on plus size stuff...).

I am thinking I might downsize in the future if I have a complication or I had them for a really long time. They fit my body fine (I don't think they look like ... huge or anything), I just have been really missing my little boobs. But I am one of those artsy liberal hippies who never liked to wear a bra and now I feel like I am wasting 8 grand if I don't wear a bra constantly. Bleh.
__________________
Dr. Robert Cohen
Akhmatova is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Akhmatova's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #9
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 566
Thanks: 583
Thanked 323 Times in 209 Posts
Akhmatova will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud11 View Post
Ok, so it is the next size up. Thanks! You look great Barbara Ann! I have not tried any LeMystere bras yet because I have not found any that are wireless and my PS said no undewire bras for 6 months. But, I've been really wanting to try one.
Wow OK, thank GOD. No offense to anyone who has Fs, but I wasnt really comfortable with that size for myself personally. I wonder why FOH doesn't have E's that I could find...
__________________
Dr. Robert Cohen
Akhmatova is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Akhmatova's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #10
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenhrosie View Post
Hmmm now I am confused!! I thought I was at an F (as far as I could tell, that was what was comparable to a DDD ... at least that is what my measurements now come out to and I did it like five times, bleh!)

So I thought a DD was an E, but maybe I am getting confused because UK sizes are like that? the FOH site carries F's and you see them go from DD to F, so I assumed E was the same as DD?

There are too many letters!!!! Though if DDD was an E I am fine with that because F sounds kind of crazy to me haha!!

I am also curious as to what the biggest is that Dr. C. ever did... I mean, I know he works with you to get you what you want, but won't do what is unhealthy, so I am just wondering if he ever did 800s or anyone lol (I mean, on someone very wide maybe, who he didn't feel it was unhealthy on?)

I am back and forth lately about how I feel about mine. Not sure if it's one of those things where when you get past DD, it gets hard to find cheapie bras and I like cheapie bras ... I am still making do with sports bras and DDs, but they are cramped! And I had never even known that they existed past DD honestly before BA (unless it was on plus size stuff...).

I am thinking I might downsize in the future if I have a complication or I had them for a really long time. They fit my body fine (I don't think they look like ... huge or anything), I just have been really missing my little boobs. But I am one of those artsy liberal hippies who never liked to wear a bra and now I feel like I am wasting 8 grand if I don't wear a bra constantly. Bleh.
I keep mine in a bra most of the time. I don't want any sagging! I'm not sure what the biggest size Dr. C. has ever done, but he did say he would do me bigger, he just thinks I will look better with the size I have now. He may be right...I am just looking into it in case he has to fix my lefty. If he doesn't have to fix my lefty (its a waiting game right now), then I am happy with what I have and would not do another surgery just to go bigger.
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 10:11 PM   #11
 
Lilac Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wow Wow West
Posts: 1,716
Thanks: 1,103
Thanked 1,337 Times in 976 Posts
Lilac Ann has a spectacular auraLilac Ann has a spectacular aura
yeah, the one I have is underwire

This one:
http://www.herroom.com/Le-Mystere-21...Bra.shtml#info

I get confused on sizes too. So now when I go bra shopping, I start with 34DD's, take my little guide as to how a bra is suppose to fit and go from there.

The gal pointed out to me the 34DD I had on was too small because the wire was not behind my breast tissue, it was on my breast tissue. Not a good fit or good for the boobs.
__________________
to 3 month's



Lilac Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:26 PM   #12
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Ann View Post
yeah, the one I have is underwire

This one:
http://www.herroom.com/Le-Mystere-21...Bra.shtml#info

I get confused on sizes too. So now when I go bra shopping, I start with 34DD's, take my little guide as to how a bra is suppose to fit and go from there.

The gal pointed out to me the 34DD I had on was too small because the wire was not behind my breast tissue, it was on my breast tissue. Not a good fit or good for the boobs.
Thats a really pretty bra! Certainly can't find anything like that in wireless bra!
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 10:36 PM   #13
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 566
Thanks: 583
Thanked 323 Times in 209 Posts
Akhmatova will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud11 View Post
Thats a really pretty bra! Certainly can't find anything like that in wireless bra!
Her room actually has some really cute wireless...I just did a quick search of 34E for you and this is what it came up with - http://www.herroom.com/search.aspx . Better than the granny ones I have been seeing that's for sure.
__________________
Dr. Robert Cohen
Akhmatova is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Akhmatova's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #14
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenhrosie View Post
Her room actually has some really cute wireless...I just did a quick search of 34E for you and this is what it came up with - http://www.herroom.com/search.aspx . Better than the granny ones I have been seeing that's for sure.
Hmmm....nothing showed up in your link. But, I can't wear a 34E now...too big.
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #15
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 566
Thanks: 583
Thanked 323 Times in 209 Posts
Akhmatova will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud11 View Post
Hmmm....nothing showed up in your link. But, I can't wear a 34E now...too big.
Oops too much talk about 34E made me do that haha. I then did a search for soft cup/wireless for 34DD and they were not as cute. Bleh!
__________________
Dr. Robert Cohen
Akhmatova is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Akhmatova's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-15-2009, 09:45 AM   #16
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: newport beach, california
Posts: 74
Thanks: 49
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
gossipgirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud11 View Post
Does anyone know where I can find naked professional type pictures of size 34E breasts? I'm waiting out some asymmetry issues for the next 5 months and if I need a revision, I may just go a bit bigger. I can't decide but have months to think about it. I have been looking for naked pictures of size 34E breasts and can't find them. I wanted professional type pictures in case I wanted to show them to my PS. But, heck, if there aren't any professional type naked pictures of 34E's I'll take any suggestions you have!

My PS does not think going bigger will look good on me because I am thin and I sort of have the same concern. But I am 5'10" and 140 lbs.
Here's a few E cup ladies:

http://www.*********.com/boobs/E_cup

they're not necessarily professional type pics, and many of them have natural boobies, but at least you can find the name of the model and then you can search for more images on google.
gossipgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gossipgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #17
 
Horizon41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,935
Thanks: 209
Thanked 838 Times in 793 Posts
Horizon41 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipgirl View Post
Here's a few E cup ladies:

http://www.*********.com/boobs/E_cup

they're not necessarily professional type pics, and many of them have natural boobies, but at least you can find the name of the model and then you can search for more images on google.
Never heard of this website I have to go check it out LOL
__________________



500cc's HP Mentor
Mother of 3 sons all breastfed
June 29, 2009 breast augmentation
CC in right (Grade 3) August of 2009 cleared it by November of 2009
Revision of Left for Bottoming out on Jan., 25, 2010
5'10
128 lbs
32DDD/34DD
Horizon41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 514
Thanks: 111
Thanked 353 Times in 201 Posts
Rosebud11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipgirl View Post
Here's a few E cup ladies:

http://www.*********.com/boobs/E_cup

they're not necessarily professional type pics, and many of them have natural boobies, but at least you can find the name of the model and then you can search for more images on google.
Thanks! I have never head of this website.
__________________
Surgery date: 6/24/2009
Pre op size: 34C
Post op size: 34DDD
Implants: HP Mentor Silicone 450cc's left/400 cc's right
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145 lbs

Rosebud11 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Rosebud11's plastic surgeon is Dr. Cohen
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 08-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #19
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Camp Pendleton
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
SierraF is on a distinguished road
I just did some google and E=DD, in American and UK sizing it is usually DD and in European sizing it is E. And then F is a DDD. That information is from HerRoom.

http://www.herroom.com/full-figure-b...ng,905,30.html

http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html

Last edited by SierraF; 08-15-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: links
SierraF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #20
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 502
Thanks: 174
Thanked 702 Times in 386 Posts
Ten96 is a glorious beacon of lightTen96 is a glorious beacon of lightTen96 is a glorious beacon of lightTen96 is a glorious beacon of lightTen96 is a glorious beacon of lightTen96 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Ann View Post
34E is = to 34DDD. I went to Nordstroms in April, had on my FOH 34DD bra, the one in my avatar, and the bra specialist told me my 34DD was too small. She brought me 34E's, found one I loved, and paid full price for it since it was so comfy. It is a LeMystere.

All that to say, I would have never guessed I was a 34E!

Wow.. I have the same bra (34DD also) and it fits just like yours does in your pic. *happy dance* So I might actually get to put a bigger letter on these tatas?? Wooohooo!
Ten96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
JustBreastImplants - Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2011