Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, and Plastic Surgeons Forums

Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, and Plastic Surgeons Forums (http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   General Breast Augmentation Discussion (http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-augmentation-discussion/)
-   -   Do nipples get larger? (http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-augmentation-discussion/183938-do-nipples-get-larger.html)

GirlyGal 06-19-2012 04:00 PM

Do nipples get larger?

Just wondering if implants cause your nipples to get larger? I'm hoping not...please let me know. :)

HeyDolls 06-19-2012 04:06 PM

I would think so..since the implant is stretching out your boobie skin. I know what you mean when I was breast feeding my nipples were huge ..but then again I always had big nipples..my husband love the silver dollar nipple so I'm not too worry about it.

loulou2012 06-19-2012 04:14 PM

In my case they are slightly larger than before. But right after surgery they were really swollen so they looked huge at the time. I don't think the change is much now except they get hard a lot quicker than before LOL.

yitsabouttime 06-19-2012 04:16 PM

Mine didn't. :( I was hoping they would because I personally think they are too small (especially now that I have big boobs) but no such luck for me.

loulou2012 06-19-2012 04:16 PM

So I re-read that and have to clarify...they are slightly bigger but the change wasn't THAT much.

summers101 06-19-2012 04:17 PM

Mine got slightly bigger, but not as much that i would hate them... They go nicley with my boob size,lol but yes the do stretch, you can get the sized down if you don't like them, but afetr BA, i would wait a while for all swelling to go down etc, before you make you final decision on if your nipples look big.

musicalmamma 06-19-2012 04:26 PM

Not much :-)

From what I have seen of friends, of before & afters, and my own, they might get a little bigger when feeling full & stretched out if you gain weight or in your "cycle" but not likely even as big as they sometimes get if you were pregnant. Mine were always big, and definitely bigger during breast feeding than they ever got after implants. I a have similar size and shape, having had silicone overs & now just switched to 500 cc hp full unders (not sure they are both still under though) and while one is fully dropped, the other not, (so it's not stretched out at all on one side) the nipple size is relatively the same on both.

I'm sure you will look beautiful!

junebug 06-19-2012 04:43 PM

Mine didn't change at all, although I really thought they would.

MollyTov 06-19-2012 04:44 PM

Mine are a little bit bigger. They looked WAY bigger for a couple days when I was very swollen, but seem to have gone down a bit with the swelling. I'm actually glad about it, too...before they were pretty small and would look strange with the breasts I have now. Don't worry. :)

batgirl619 06-19-2012 06:02 PM

They are not supposed to (mine didn't), but sometimes they do.

GMarie85 06-19-2012 06:24 PM

It depends on what they look like before. I was a D while nursing, and my areolas got fairly big. They shriveled up when I shrunk back to an A. So putting an implant in obviously stretched them back out. Thank god! They are a tad large now, but not as dark and wrinkly. Lol. Pretty huh?!? Thanks kids!!! Lol.

blossombabyxx3 06-19-2012 06:25 PM

My nipples are the same size as tet were before!

kstar2012 06-19-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yitsabouttime (Post 1882147)
Mine didn't. :( I was hoping they would because I personally think they are too small (especially now that I have big boobs) but no such luck for me.

I feel the same way!

Blissfulbabe 06-19-2012 06:32 PM

mine did not change, at least not that I can see.

angeleyes 06-19-2012 06:52 PM

No change in size post BA.

angelbreeze 06-19-2012 06:57 PM

By judging the BA pictures online, they don't persay get larger "physically speaking", but they do look stretched out which makes them "appear" larger.

svorbeck 06-19-2012 07:05 PM

If you take your hands and place them around your nipple and pull back towards your chest this will give you an idea of what they might look like after you ba when they are stretched.

giantbutton 06-19-2012 07:09 PM

My PS said that they wouldn't get larger. However, he didn't account for the fact that skin stretches after you insert 350cc's worth of silicone underneath. So yes, the nips did get larger. But only minimally so. What's interesting, is that they are puffy..and one nipple is always hard while the other is always semi-hard. So therefore, it looks like I'm constantly aroused. Yay! ;)

GirlyGal 06-19-2012 08:48 PM

Thanks so much ladies...I appreciate the feedback!!!

HeyBooBoo! 06-19-2012 09:45 PM

I figured I should put my two cents in on this matter since most of the other women who replied had smaller implants than me. You can look at my stats and see what I got. My nipples didn't stretch or get bigger in any way at all despite all of the stretching on that part of my body. I was kind of hoping that my implant might help flatten out my right nipple some. It is puffier than my left because of herniated tissue caused by tuberous breast deformity. HTH.