Find a board certified breast augmentation specialist in your zip code:

JustBreastImplants.com. Breast augmentation resource center

 

Go Back   Breast Augmentation, Breast Implants, and Plastic Surgeons Forums > Other Plastic Surgery Procedures & Cosmetic Dentistry > Plastic Surgery for the Body
JustBreastImplants.com Locate a Surgeon Photo Gallery Risks Size Info Consult Info Breast Implants Incision Placement Rules/Etiquette

Plastic Surgery for the Body This forum is dedicated to discussions about plastic surgery from the neck down, including tummy tucks, liposuction, butt augmentation, labiaplasty, and anything else that surgically enhances the body.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By c1ndy32

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
 
c1ndy32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
c1ndy32 is on a distinguished road
How long to see results of Lipo?

Please share how long it took for you to see results of your lipo to hips & flanks. I have been reading different things regarding weeks and months.

I'm 2.5 weeks post op and my bruising is almost gone, but I still have swelling and puffiness. One hip is actually sticking out more than the other to the point that it is noticeable thru spanx and dresspants (if I point it out anyway).

I don't know how many cc's (or whatever the measurement is) that PS took out. Forgot to ask at post-op. And I'm not even sure that will give me an idea of what to expect or when I should start seeing it.

I guess I'm just seeing some change in my BA and I wish I could tell something about the Lipo.

Thanks for sharing.
__________________
5'3" 124 lbs
43 years old, 2 kids

pre-op 34B (left) / 34A (right)
hoping for Full C

BA: Mentor Smooth Round Mod Plus (silicon)
325 cc (Left) 375 cc (Rt)

Lipo on Hips and outer thighs
Surgery Date 2/17/12





c1ndy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Loving My New Boobies More & More As the Days Go By!
 
newme3000!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere in Arizona
Posts: 633
Thanks: 122
Thanked 77 Times in 74 Posts
newme3000! is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi,

I had lipo of abdomen, flanks, hips and thighs on Feb 13th. I'm at 3 weeks and 3 days and I notice things are getting a "little" looser. I also look a slimmer. I can't wait until the changes are very noticeable though. I still have swelling and feel a little achy.
__________________












Happily married; one child/ BF.
5 ft 1 in., 125 lbs
BWD: 13
Had a FTT in 2005; I weighed 220 lbs when I got my FTT.

3) Tummy Tuck : June 30, 2014

2) Pre-op 06 Aug. 2013/Surgery (19 Aug 2013)
Revisions: Capulorraphy with Anchor Lift.
Style 20 (700cc) silicone. Re-do anchor lift on Dec. 16, 2013
Post-op 32DDD

1) Pre-op: 34B...Post-op: 34DD
Saline/MP (Allergen): 650cc 13 Feb. 2012
newme3000! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
 
kj78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Langley BC
Posts: 161
Thanks: 10
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
kj78 is on a distinguished road
I'm only one week post op of lipo on hips/flanks... I can already see I have a nicer hour glass shape but still have tons of swelling...my ps said it can take 6 months for all the swelling to go away and see final results
__________________
33yrs
5'8"
130lbs
Pre op: 34A
Post op: 32DD
500cc hp mentor silicone under
March 1, 2012




kj78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
 
ItalianBella978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: White Plains, New York
Posts: 2,220
Thanks: 5
Thanked 398 Times in 374 Posts
ItalianBella978 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj78 View Post
I'm only one week post op of lipo on hips/flanks... I can already see I have a nicer hour glass shape but still have tons of swelling...my ps said it can take 6 months for all the swelling to go away and see final results
I guess this summer will be shot for me lol. I am getting lipo on my abs, flanks, inner and outer thighs, and butt
__________________




www.justbreastimplants.com/Revis/

33 years old
5'6" 156 lbs
Pre-op: 34B
Post - op: was hoping for a 34d, blew past a 34dd, & landed in a 34ddd - love it!
Surgery Date: May 2nd, 2012
♥Silicone, under the muscle, 450 cc's moderate plus♥
♥Lipo on abs & flanks♥
♥Lipo on inner thighs, outer thighs, & butt♥
♥♥♥On my way to a better me!♥♥♥
ItalianBella978 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
ItalianBella978's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 03-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
In love with my boobies!
 
Jamie Jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 41
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Jamie Jane is on a distinguished road
I am 8 weeks post op. I can see a huge difference on my side view and on my back. On my abs I had like a layer of fat that from a distance looked like muscle but it was pure blubber. Now I don't have that blubbery-abs look anymore and the surface of my skin looks nice and even from left to right. I also had an arm thicker than the other one and now they're even...yaaaay! It takes a little wile and everyone will respond differently. Good luck and keep us posted!
__________________
Height: 5'10"
Age: 25
Pre-Op = 36B
Post-Op = 36DDD/36F
Rib cage = 32 inches
Euro-silicone = 550cc on both
BA Date: January 10, 2012
Dr. Manuel Mercado (Medellin, Colombia)
_______________________________________________


Jamie Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
 
ItsMyTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 259
Thanks: 49
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
ItsMyTime is on a distinguished road
I had lipo to flanks, inner outer thighs and knees in Nov 2011 and BA in same surgery. I was a bit swollen but not massively so and had lymphatic drainage massage once a week for 5 or 6 weeks afterwards. Made a huge difference. Really gentle massage so don't worry about the pain. I think that by 5 or 6 weeks I had no swelling at all. Lipo made the biggest difference in my shape. It's the best thing I've ever done. I gave away 90% of my wardrobe and have the most fun ever building it back up. Te he.
__________________

43, 5'7", 129 lbs
32A / 32DD/E or 34DD depending on brand
325cc(L) 345cc(R) round, textured, hp, silicone, unders



ItsMyTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Loving My New Boobies More & More As the Days Go By!
 
newme3000!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere in Arizona
Posts: 633
Thanks: 122
Thanked 77 Times in 74 Posts
newme3000! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTime View Post
I had lipo to flanks, inner outer thighs and knees in Nov 2011 and BA in same surgery. I was a bit swollen but not massively so and had lymphatic drainage massage once a week for 5 or 6 weeks afterwards. Made a huge difference. Really gentle massage so don't worry about the pain. I think that by 5 or 6 weeks I had no swelling at all. Lipo made the biggest difference in my shape. It's the best thing I've ever done. I gave away 90% of my wardrobe and have the most fun ever building it back up. Te he.
That is awesome!!!!!! Do you mind telling us your before and after clothing size? How long did it take until you saw your final results. Thanks
__________________












Happily married; one child/ BF.
5 ft 1 in., 125 lbs
BWD: 13
Had a FTT in 2005; I weighed 220 lbs when I got my FTT.

3) Tummy Tuck : June 30, 2014

2) Pre-op 06 Aug. 2013/Surgery (19 Aug 2013)
Revisions: Capulorraphy with Anchor Lift.
Style 20 (700cc) silicone. Re-do anchor lift on Dec. 16, 2013
Post-op 32DDD

1) Pre-op: 34B...Post-op: 34DD
Saline/MP (Allergen): 650cc 13 Feb. 2012

Last edited by newme3000!; 03-09-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: mis-wording
newme3000! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
 
ItsMyTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 259
Thanks: 49
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
ItsMyTime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by newme3000! View Post
That is awesome!!!!!! Do you mind telling us your before and after clothing size? How long did it take until you saw your final results. Thanks
I'm in New Zealand and the sizing is a little different to the US but you will get the idea. Pre op I wore size 10 mostly and wore a lot of skirts - mostly A-line too as I had big saddlebags. I never wore shorts and hated hated hated buying new jeans or trousers. Now I prefer to wear trousers and wear a size 8. Size 8 here is quite small and the smallest the sizes go to is 6. The average clothing size in NZ is size 14 just so you get the idea.

I saw a difference straight away after my surgery. Not having saddlebags is amazing. But I think that week 5 or 6 was probably the time when the swelling had gone and I could get out of the compression garment. PS says that it can take up to 9 months to see final results. I'm pretty impressed so far and I'm 4 months post op.

Quietly and trying not to sound vain or conceited but I love my new shape - just love it and I LOVE being a size 8. I'm the best shape I've ever been and I'm 43 tomorrow. That being said my body is not perfect just so much better than ever. My legs are thinner but I have masses of cellulite and lumps on my thighs and butt but when I wearing clothes you don't notice.

Have you noticed a difference in your shape already? I had 2500cc of fat sucked out of me do you how much they took from you?
__________________

43, 5'7", 129 lbs
32A / 32DD/E or 34DD depending on brand
325cc(L) 345cc(R) round, textured, hp, silicone, unders



ItsMyTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #9
Loving My New Boobies More & More As the Days Go By!
 
newme3000!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere in Arizona
Posts: 633
Thanks: 122
Thanked 77 Times in 74 Posts
newme3000! is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsMyTime View Post
I'm in New Zealand and the sizing is a little different to the US but you will get the idea. Pre op I wore size 10 mostly and wore a lot of skirts - mostly A-line too as I had big saddlebags. I never wore shorts and hated hated hated buying new jeans or trousers. Now I prefer to wear trousers and wear a size 8. Size 8 here is quite small and the smallest the sizes go to is 6. The average clothing size in NZ is size 14 just so you get the idea.

I saw a difference straight away after my surgery. Not having saddlebags is amazing. But I think that week 5 or 6 was probably the time when the swelling had gone and I could get out of the compression garment. PS says that it can take up to 9 months to see final results. I'm pretty impressed so far and I'm 4 months post op.

Quietly and trying not to sound vain or conceited but I love my new shape - just love it and I LOVE being a size 8. I'm the best shape I've ever been and I'm 43 tomorrow. That being said my body is not perfect just so much better than ever. My legs are thinner but I have masses of cellulite and lumps on my thighs and butt but when I wearing clothes you don't notice.

Have you noticed a difference in your shape already? I had 2500cc of fat sucked out of me do you how much they took from you?
Thanks :O)! Sounds like you dropped a couple of dress sizes!!!! That's awesome! I'm sure you look amazing. My thighs sound similar to your cellulite and lumpy. I can hide that in clothing though :O)! My clothing has gotten looser. I wore medium pre-op and now can wear some small clothing . PS took: abdomen 300cc, Thighs (front and back) 1200 cc, hips 500 cc and Inner thigh 500 cc. I can't wait to see how things look once the summer gets here. Thanks for sharing your results with me. It gives me something to look forward too. I bet your enjoying shopping and Happy Bday tomorrow!!!!!!!! Enjoy!
__________________












Happily married; one child/ BF.
5 ft 1 in., 125 lbs
BWD: 13
Had a FTT in 2005; I weighed 220 lbs when I got my FTT.

3) Tummy Tuck : June 30, 2014

2) Pre-op 06 Aug. 2013/Surgery (19 Aug 2013)
Revisions: Capulorraphy with Anchor Lift.
Style 20 (700cc) silicone. Re-do anchor lift on Dec. 16, 2013
Post-op 32DDD

1) Pre-op: 34B...Post-op: 34DD
Saline/MP (Allergen): 650cc 13 Feb. 2012
newme3000! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:05 AM   #10
 
c1ndy32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
c1ndy32 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback. I'm hopeful, oh so hopeful. But no change for me yet. I keep kicking myself that I didn't ask how many cc's were removed. Next week is next PS visit and that will be on my question list for sure.

I am 3.5 weeks PO and still the same swelling but bruising is almost gone. I think it will help when he clears me to exercise more. I did do some time on treadmill over the weekend. But geez, exercise in the spanx is hot. My lipo recovery has been pretty easy, more discomfort for me on the BA. I'm beginning to get worried that he didn't take enough out. I'll be so disapointed if I went thru with Lipo, compression weeks (not to mention the $$) and get little to no results.

Maybe by time I hit the 4 -6 weeks it will begin to happen.. fingers crossed!
__________________
5'3" 124 lbs
43 years old, 2 kids

pre-op 34B (left) / 34A (right)
hoping for Full C

BA: Mentor Smooth Round Mod Plus (silicon)
325 cc (Left) 375 cc (Rt)

Lipo on Hips and outer thighs
Surgery Date 2/17/12





c1ndy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #11
 
ricebags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 311
Thanks: 34
Thanked 71 Times in 68 Posts
ricebags is on a distinguished road
What a great topic! Thanks to those who have shared! I am 7 days post op and had 4000cc removed with my ba/benelli lift! Is that alot removed? I can tell that my love handles are a bit smaller but other then that I can't tell bcuz I'm still very swollen! Especially in my lower abdomen! It's swollen bigger then I was pre op! I swear I was flatter there now it's swollen out like I'm pregnant and the swelling has gone down into my lady bits! Has this happened to any of you ladies?
__________________
Pre op: 38B or small small C
Post op: 900cc Saline, Unders (650 shell o/f to 900) Mod+ with benelli lift
Surgery date: March 5th,2012
My PS: Dr. Don Revis

I am a Revis girl!!!
ricebags is offline   Reply With Quote
 
ricebags's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 03-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #12
 
c1ndy32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
c1ndy32 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricebags View Post
What a great topic! Thanks to those who have shared! I am 7 days post op and had 4000cc removed with my ba/benelli lift! Is that alot removed? I can tell that my love handles are a bit smaller but other then that I can't tell bcuz I'm still very swollen! Especially in my lower abdomen! It's swollen bigger then I was pre op! I swear I was flatter there now it's swollen out like I'm pregnant and the swelling has gone down into my lady bits! Has this happened to any of you ladies?
I am still swollen more on one of my hips and I think I am slightly bigger than before. I took my measurements before surgery (hip, butt, thigh, waist) and still taking them.. but they are still the same.
__________________
5'3" 124 lbs
43 years old, 2 kids

pre-op 34B (left) / 34A (right)
hoping for Full C

BA: Mentor Smooth Round Mod Plus (silicon)
325 cc (Left) 375 cc (Rt)

Lipo on Hips and outer thighs
Surgery Date 2/17/12





c1ndy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #13
 
ItsMyTime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 259
Thanks: 49
Thanked 75 Times in 70 Posts
ItsMyTime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by newme3000! View Post
Thanks :O)! Sounds like you dropped a couple of dress sizes!!!! That's awesome! I'm sure you look amazing. My thighs sound similar to your cellulite and lumpy. I can hide that in clothing though :O)! My clothing has gotten looser. I wore medium pre-op and now can wear some small clothing . PS took: abdomen 300cc, Thighs (front and back) 1200 cc, hips 500 cc and Inner thigh 500 cc. I can't wait to see how things look once the summer gets here. Thanks for sharing your results with me. It gives me something to look forward too. I bet your enjoying shopping and Happy Bday tomorrow!!!!!!!! Enjoy!
Thanks! Sweet of you to notice. Lovely day! Oh and I ALWAYS enjoy shopping now
__________________

43, 5'7", 129 lbs
32A / 32DD/E or 34DD depending on brand
325cc(L) 345cc(R) round, textured, hp, silicone, unders



ItsMyTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
 
c1ndy32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Florence, Alabama
Posts: 34
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
c1ndy32 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Finally seeing some change.. did my measurements again over the past weekend and I had lost 2 INCHES on my upper hip/love handle.. still nothing on my lower hip/thigh.. but it is still swollen. I was excited! I wore a cardigan the other day and was able to button the bottom - only those of you with big hips/butt understands how nice that was.

Had PS visit yesterday - everything going well. I'm still wearing SPANX 24 hours a day, but he said I could take day time off next week while I'm at Disney - lord it would be hot to do disney in Spanx (ugh) - but I promised to sleep in it and go back to wearing it after Spring Break.

They told me I will still be seeing swelling go down and additional decrease of size for up to 4-6 months after surgery. Which is great.. but I'm ready to buy clothes, but don't want to spend too much until it where I will end up.
__________________
5'3" 124 lbs
43 years old, 2 kids

pre-op 34B (left) / 34A (right)
hoping for Full C

BA: Mentor Smooth Round Mod Plus (silicon)
325 cc (Left) 375 cc (Rt)

Lipo on Hips and outer thighs
Surgery Date 2/17/12





c1ndy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #15
 
snowbunnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 337
Thanks: 8
Thanked 94 Times in 84 Posts
snowbunnie is on a distinguished road
I am 16 weeks and believe all the swelling is gone and I started to notice an improvement about 4 weeks after and by 8 weeks I actually had a nice shape to my waist( one side was just not right, not really sure what the problem was). I do not know how much was taken out but it looks good now! Very happy!!
__________________
snowbunnie
My PS: Dr. Don Revis

5"5
130 lbs
Pre op 36 A
500 cc
Benelli lift, liposuction and scar revision
Post op looks like a d maybe dd ???
11/11/11
snowbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 
snowbunnie's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 03-22-2012, 08:22 PM   #16
 
ItalianBella978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: White Plains, New York
Posts: 2,220
Thanks: 5
Thanked 398 Times in 374 Posts
ItalianBella978 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbunnie View Post
I am 16 weeks and believe all the swelling is gone and I started to notice an improvement about 4 weeks after and by 8 weeks I actually had a nice shape to my waist( one side was just not right, not really sure what the problem was). I do not know how much was taken out but it looks good now! Very happy!!

Dr. Revis is doing my lipo as well. Two months of no bikini huh? With Dr. Revis doing it how much did it hurt?
__________________




www.justbreastimplants.com/Revis/

33 years old
5'6" 156 lbs
Pre-op: 34B
Post - op: was hoping for a 34d, blew past a 34dd, & landed in a 34ddd - love it!
Surgery Date: May 2nd, 2012
♥Silicone, under the muscle, 450 cc's moderate plus♥
♥Lipo on abs & flanks♥
♥Lipo on inner thighs, outer thighs, & butt♥
♥♥♥On my way to a better me!♥♥♥
ItalianBella978 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
ItalianBella978's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 03-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #17
 
bighair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 143
Thanks: 7
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
bighair is on a distinguished road
Lipo in 10 days and you ladies are making me so excited. My story sounds so a like. I hate my legs, I always have. Even though I work out, I still have the stubborn fat. I will not wear shorts, skirts, or dresses. I will hide my legs at any cost. I pray Lipo will give me that self confidence.
bighair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:34 PM   #18
 
snowbunnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 337
Thanks: 8
Thanked 94 Times in 84 Posts
snowbunnie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianBella978 View Post
Dr. Revis is doing my lipo as well. Two months of no bikini huh? With Dr. Revis doing it how much did it hurt?
Hi italianbella I can not say I suffered with pain, I had some stiffness and a little sore but that's it I did take meds every 6 hours for the most part for the first 4-6 days after , I am sure that helped. The only problem I had was with my back and the numbness and just being uncomfortable as hell at times and just one bad day was when I was trying to cut back on my meds which was was day 8 and was only taking them 2 per day ( every 12hours). Other than that I had a super easy recovery. Would do it all over again in a flash if I had too!!
__________________
snowbunnie
My PS: Dr. Don Revis

5"5
130 lbs
Pre op 36 A
500 cc
Benelli lift, liposuction and scar revision
Post op looks like a d maybe dd ???
11/11/11
snowbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 
snowbunnie's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 03-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #19
 
ItalianBella978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: White Plains, New York
Posts: 2,220
Thanks: 5
Thanked 398 Times in 374 Posts
ItalianBella978 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbunnie View Post
Hi italianbella I can not say I suffered with pain, I had some stiffness and a little sore but that's it I did take meds every 6 hours for the most part for the first 4-6 days after , I am sure that helped. The only problem I had was with my back and the numbness and just being uncomfortable as hell at times and just one bad day was when I was trying to cut back on my meds which was was day 8 and was only taking them 2 per day ( every 12hours). Other than that I had a super easy recovery. Would do it all over again in a flash if I had too!!
thank you! I am getting a BA too...
__________________




www.justbreastimplants.com/Revis/

33 years old
5'6" 156 lbs
Pre-op: 34B
Post - op: was hoping for a 34d, blew past a 34dd, & landed in a 34ddd - love it!
Surgery Date: May 2nd, 2012
♥Silicone, under the muscle, 450 cc's moderate plus♥
♥Lipo on abs & flanks♥
♥Lipo on inner thighs, outer thighs, & butt♥
♥♥♥On my way to a better me!♥♥♥
ItalianBella978 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
ItalianBella978's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Old 03-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #20
 
snowbunnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 337
Thanks: 8
Thanked 94 Times in 84 Posts
snowbunnie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighair View Post
Lipo in 10 days and you ladies are making me so excited. My story sounds so a like. I hate my legs, I always have. Even though I work out, I still have the stubborn fat. I will not wear shorts, skirts, or dresses. I will hide my legs at any cost. I pray Lipo will give me that self confidence.
Hi big hair I know all to well how you feel!! I too had the same problem, worked out all of my life, never really stopped being active even when pregnant. But just had these stubborn little pouches on my thighs that I could never get rid of no matter how thin I was and my lowest weight was 112. It was depressing at times. So when I decided to get my ba I figured why not go for it . It was the only thing that worried me somewhat at times. Unfortunately I do not know how much was taken out. But I do not think it was excessive. I am 50 so you have to be careful as you take out to much and you have a worse problem than what you started with. When your younger the skin bounces back better. Although Dr. Revis said I had excellent skin texture I am sure he was being conservative due to my age. Nonetheless I am pleased with the results, especially with my waist! I did not understand for the longest time why he wanted to lipo my back but about the 4 week mark I started to see on my left side a huge improvement in the shape of my waist. I love trying on bathing suits now!! LOL
__________________
snowbunnie
My PS: Dr. Don Revis

5"5
130 lbs
Pre op 36 A
500 cc
Benelli lift, liposuction and scar revision
Post op looks like a d maybe dd ???
11/11/11
snowbunnie is offline   Reply With Quote
 
snowbunnie's plastic surgeon is Dr. Revis
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE
DOCTOR PROFILE
VISIT WEBSITE
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
JustBreastImplants - Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2011