Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Anatomical & Shaped Implants

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anatomical & Shaped Implants This forum is for the discussion of Anatomical and shaped breast implants, specific surgical techniques, sizing needs, and post operative concerns.

Opinions

Old 06-06-2020, 06:23 PM

Bkjbi is on a distinguished road
Opinions

Hi,
When I had my first surgery about 20 years ago, anatomical or silicone implants were not an option. I got round saline over the muscle implants and they were ok. Now I need to get them replaced as well as getting a lift. What are the pros and cons of anatomical implants?
I appreciate any advice!
Old 06-08-2020, 01:38 PM

Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold Linaki is a splendid one to behold
Allergan voluntarily recalled their textured anatomical implants awhile back and I don't even think Mentor has them so really I don't believe any PS's in the US are using anatomical at this point. It's all due to the increased chance of the lymphoma related to those implants.

Linaki's plastic surgeon is Paul Vitenas, Jr. , M.D
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE