Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Anatomical & Shaped Implants

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anatomical & Shaped Implants This forum is for the discussion of Anatomical and shaped breast implants, specific surgical techniques, sizing needs, and post operative concerns.

What is the softest, most natural looking silicone implant?

Old 02-24-2021, 06:00 AM

victoriablaire is on a distinguished road
What is the softest, most natural looking silicone implant?

I have the natrelle inspira SSFís right now and they are still very firm after 3 months. I understand this could just be because they arenít done dropping and fluffing. Nonetheless, i'm getting an implant exchange and have the opportunity to try different implants. So which ones do you think I should get that are the squishiest but also donít ripple?
Old 02-27-2021, 10:32 AM

Melanincurls_XL is on a distinguished road
The only reasons implants dont soften is due to capsular contracture (the body builds a hard membrane capsule around the implants as if to protect itself)
All implants including saline should be quite soft.
Switching to a different kind wont make you escape that risk itd still be a gamble.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:52 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
I have had saline over filled, inspira responsive extra, inspira soft extra, and now mentor extra. Keep in mind I am a unique case because of my right breast being botched BUT so far my husband and I agree that the inspira responsive extra felt the best in my left breast.

The inspira soft extra was weird in how it moved....I could squish it and see it slowly move back into the round shape (not sexy at all) plus they would flip to their side and upside down (bottom of the implant would face outward instead of against my chest) making them look awful. Dr Revis said they were too thick of a shell for my breasts so when I went back in he exchanged them for the mentor extra.
The mentor extra feel like overfilled saline to me.

I am looking at 1 more shot at fixing righty and when I do I will talk to the surgeon about using the inspira responsive extra. I really like Dr Revis (got the cleavage I want without extra side boob, not much muscle distortion, great caring surgeon) but not sure if I will go back to him or try to find somebody else that can deal with my botched breast (botched surgeon removed my breast tissue but omitted it from my record and failed to tell us....he verbally told us he removed a tiny bit of necrotic tissue) and specializes in inspira implants.