Just Breast Implants Forum

Just Breast Implants Forum (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/)
-   Anatomical & Shaped Implants (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/anatomical-shaped-implants/)
-   -   When will my boobs feel like soft normal boobs (https://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/anatomical-shaped-implants/306429-when-will-my-boobs-feel-like-soft-normal-boobs/)

RM2017 04-05-2018 05:16 AM

When will my boobs feel like soft normal boobs
 
I'm currently 3 months out from surgery with 320cc anatomical implants. The top part of my breast is quite soft however the lower pole is super firm.

As for the look of my breasts, they look super natural, both have slightly dropped over my crease incision and my scars are practically invisible. I just worry about how firm they fill towards the bottom and sides.

I know it sounds silly but I'm scared to date anyone because it feels so unatural and foreign.

Would love to hear from those who have been through this

:grouphug:

Cherry.Pie 04-05-2018 05:39 AM

My Plastic Surgeon told me that it could take up to 12 months to reach the end result, as far as soft and pliable goes, by 6 months mine were very good! and each month after that they just got better with time. It's a slower process with anatomicals, and 3 months is still early with this type of implant.

I wouldn't worry about dating, i believe that men like breasts whether there real or enhanced i don't think anyone will complain and if they do! they sound a little shallow.

I'm sure you will notice improvement as each month passes.

Pammy P 04-06-2018 05:35 AM

Like Cherry.pie said it can take up to 12 months to see the final results, i to have anatomicals but I'm a couple of months further along in the recovery than you (im 5 mpo ) trust me they will get softer i thought for a while there that they weren't going to soften but by about 4 mpo they began to feel noticeably softer and continue to get softer every couple of weeks or so, my hubby is my official tester 😂😂 as he will give them a little squish every other day , Anatomicals take longer so give it some more time they will soften.

BA4anewme 04-06-2018 11:31 AM

I'm in the same boat only the tops of mine where my muscle is is very firm but my lower pole is softer. I feel like stopped progressing altogether. Hopefully they'll start getting softer and bouncier soon. I'm also really scared about getting intimate and I just got asked out by a guy I've been crushing on for a bit ahhhhh lol!!

barely32a 04-08-2018 09:52 AM

I'm just 4 days PO and already so impatient for softness! They look quite pretty, but I definitely don't want anyone touching them soon - they're so firm (and painful, but recovery pain aside). Good luck and keep us posted on when they finally feel like organic boobs!

Gummies4Me 04-08-2018 07:30 PM

I have anatomicals and like Cherry.Pie mentioned they didn't really feel soft until about 6 months, which is now lol. At 3 months they felt way softer than the month prior though. But now I feel like they feel "real" if that makes sense. I can only imagine they will get better at my 1 year mark.

writeroflight 04-08-2018 08:39 PM

Mine didn't really really start softening until about 6months po. By a year PO they were really soft. Now at 2 yrs po....they're as squishy as my natural tissue was before implants. :)

Pammy P 04-09-2018 06:45 AM

Thanks for the info Gummies4Me and Writeroflight its good to know that they will get softer. Mine are much softer than a month ago but they still feel quite firm so its good to know that at the 12 month mark they will feel more like real boob's

Gummies4Me 04-09-2018 05:12 PM

This site really helps to see the progression of high cohesive implants Cohesive Gel Breast Implants Before And After Photos

Ba2017300 08-03-2018 07:46 AM

Iím only early days at almost 3 weeks post op, Iíve been wondering about this though and how long the upper pole will take for swelling to subside. Iím feeling impatient, hearing it takes 12 months has blown my mind a bit. Iím guessing though that they are looking more natural a while before then hopefully

Lennev 08-03-2018 11:06 AM

I'm almost 4 weeks post op and mine are just starting to soften up a little. But they're nowhere in the vicinity of DONE. lol It's true they take 6mos-1year to be at 90% softness.

Cherry.Pie 08-03-2018 04:11 PM


Originally Posted by Lennev (Post 2948369)
I'm almost 4 weeks post op and mine are just starting to soften up a little. But they're nowhere in the vicinity of DONE. lol It's true they take 6mos-1year to be at 90% softness.

Anatomical implants do seem to take longer to reach that soft and pliable stage, you have round and smooth implants, so you may notice softness earlier. Many ladies report they felt softer around that 3 month mark.

Cherry.Pie 08-03-2018 04:17 PM


Originally Posted by Ba2017300 (Post 2948345)
Iím only early days at almost 3 weeks post op, Iíve been wondering about this though and how long the upper pole will take for swelling to subside. Iím feeling impatient, hearing it takes 12 months has blown my mind a bit. Iím guessing though that they are looking more natural a while before then hopefully

My PS did say 12 months to reach that end result, but in my case i would say i was nice and soft by around 6 months, and each month after that they just got better.
When they say 12 months! it doesn't mean that you wake up one day at 12 months and they have gone from hard to soft.
I would say that as each month passes you will notice improvement, if you take one pic each week, and when you look back you will see the changes.
My upper pole took a couple of weeks for swelling to subside.

BigSkyMTGal 08-09-2018 12:22 PM

I'm just over a year post op and my surgeon said that anatomicals do take a full year to really get your end result. It's s slow process and difficult at times wondering if they'll get softer, but I definitely noticed differences along the way, 6 months, 9 months and now a year they are soo much better. They are still a bit firmer on the lower pole, but I had really no breast tissue at all, but I'm super happy with them. The waiting game sucks, but it's worth it, don't worry!

Lennev 08-25-2018 08:53 AM


Originally Posted by Cherry.Pie (Post 2948385)
Anatomical implants do seem to take longer to reach that soft and pliable stage, you have round and smooth implants, so you may notice softness earlier. Many ladies report they felt softer around that 3 month mark.

True! And mine are saline. It seems to be the general consensus that smooth, saline drops/soften faster.

I think anatomicals are worth the little extra wait though. I see some ladies on here with anatomical implants that look just gorgeous!

FanForty 10-14-2019 11:07 PM

Depends on implant
 
I had mentors first and they took forever to get soft, without ever getting super soft. My second ones were the 410's by Allergan and they felt soft right away but that could be due to downsizing... Keep in mind, they adhear to the scar capsule and therefore tend to feel stuck there, unlike a smooth round. I love them though. They look amazing!

Lennev 10-16-2019 02:56 PM

IMO there isnít a breast implant on the planet that feels like a natural breast. lol Thatís just the facts. Some feel a little closer to a natural breast than others. If you have a ton of native breast tissue covering the implant, that helps. But at the end of the day, if Itís not a natural breast, it isnít ever going to feel like one. Will it get softer over time? Yes. But not dramatically so. Thatís just one of the ďtrade offsĒ we have to accept when getting implants.

Iím here to tell ya though, MEN DO NOT CARE. A boob is a boob to a dude. Men are such visual creatures by nature. Especially when it comes to sexuality. If they look good, theyíre going to love them! Donít let the feel of the implants hinder you from dating. If youíre dating women, they donít care either. Women tend to be much less superficial about partners. As for your own feelings toward the way the implants feel, over time youíll just get used to it and you wonít even remember the way natural breasts felt!

Music 04-15-2020 10:59 PM


Originally Posted by Lennev (Post 2959873)
IMO there isnít a breast implant on the planet that feels like a natural breast. lol Thatís just the facts. Some feel a little closer to a natural breast than others. If you have a ton of native breast tissue covering the implant, that helps. But at the end of the day, if Itís not a natural breast, it isnít ever going to feel like one. Will it get softer over time? Yes. But not dramatically so. Thatís just one of the ďtrade offsĒ we have to accept when getting implants.

Iím here to tell ya though, MEN DO NOT CARE. A boob is a boob to a dude. Men are such visual creatures by nature. Especially when it comes to sexuality. If they look good, theyíre going to love them! Donít let the feel of the implants hinder you from dating. If youíre dating women, they donít care either. Women tend to be much less superficial about partners. As for your own feelings toward the way the implants feel, over time youíll just get used to it and you wonít even remember the way natural breasts felt!

I really want my breasts to feel soft. I've heard multiple men say they hate implants because of how they feel. It's a concern of mine, but I am willing to do the "trade off" in order to like the appearance of my boobs better. I kind of wish I had them already done so that while I'm in quarantine there would be some time for them to soften and not look and feel too much like fresh implants.

I do think you are right there too. As much as men bag on implants, I hear so many of them talk about how hot certain augmented women are.

Akasha 04-23-2020 09:25 AM

Mine took about 4 months to really start softening up, but they looked great since about week 2. As for the firmness, it was foreign in the beginning, but my boyfriend at the time liked it. Just like posted above, don't be afraid of dating. To guys, boobs are boobs!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.3.8
© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Breast Augmentation Patient Education Resource - 2001 - 2018