Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask CG Cosmetic Surgery (Florida)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask CG Cosmetic Surgery (Florida) In this forum, you can ask Miami, Florida based CG Cosmetic Surgery questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

lateral displacement?

Old 09-27-2017, 06:56 PM

joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura joyful has a spectacular aura
lateral displacement?

I am 5 1/2 years post ba surgery. I have 300cc under the muscle silicone naturelle HP implants.

My right implant has always been more lateral than the left, and, although I noticed it, it wasn't too bad.

but, in the past few months, my right implant has moved further laterally, and is very noticeable.

Today, I had a mammogram and ultrasound of both breasts, and the right is definitely more lateral than the left. When my gp sends him my results I will be making an apt. with my ps.

But, as I wait for this, I am wondering if it is possible to correct this under local anesthetic, or is it quite a major repair?

If I am not able to afford a full surgery, is there anything I can do to keep the implant from shifting further?

Thank you.