Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask CG Cosmetic Surgery (Florida)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask CG Cosmetic Surgery (Florida) In this forum, you can ask Miami, Florida based CG Cosmetic Surgery questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Will my implants be large enough?

Old 05-21-2018, 07:28 AM

Aegea is on a distinguished road
Will my implants be large enough?

My height is 5í10Ē @ 143 lbs.
Iím scheduled for a BA and lift on June 4. Iím currently a 36 B but donít fully fill the B cup. Iím getting 600cc moderate gummy silicone implants, under the muscle.
According to my stats, will these be large enough? And what size do you think I may end up as?
Old 01-08-2021, 07:05 AM

MelanieTurner86 is on a distinguished road
I think it's ok if you're good with it.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:14 AM

lauren12 is on a distinguished road
All of us have the right to choose everything we want to do with our lives. And if you want to have breast implants it's alright and I don't see anything wrong with it. If you think you'll be comfortable with this size then choose this. You have to remember that big breasts can be difficult to live with so the size of your implants is really important and you should think about it carefully. My sister had a breasts implants surgery and after 2 years of that operation, she had a facelift at the same aesthetic clinic. She is very satisfied with the results and she is more confident now. She made decisions that changed her life.