Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery (North Carolina)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery (North Carolina) In this forum, you can ask Raleigh, North Carolina plastic surgeons, Dr. Glenn Davis and Dr. Jeremy Pyle, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Please Welcome Dr. Davis & Dr. Pyle to the forum!

Old 02-24-2018, 11:59 AM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Please Welcome Dr. Davis & Dr. Pyle to the forum!

Ladies, please join me in welcoming Dr. Davis and Dr. Pyle to the forum!

Dr. Davis and Dr. Pyle are board certified plastic surgeons located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Dr. Glenn Davis has over 25 years experience as a nationally recognized plastic surgeon. He has been listed in the exclusive “Best Doctors in America” for 15 consecutive years, placing him in the top 3% of plastic surgeons in the country. Dr. Davis feels that the most rewarding part of his work is restoring or improving a patient’s self-confidence through cosmetic surgery.

Dr. Jeremy Pyle enjoys nothing more than providing his patients with top-quality results that look natural, balanced, and exceed even their expectations. Dr. Pyle approaches each step in the surgical process with the same wealth of experience and close attention to his patients’ needs. He understands that time and communication are the top priority during your consultation and surgical process, absolutely necessary to ensure your goals and expectations are met. Dr. Pyle balances a caring and personal approach with state of the art techniques to provide you with the best outcome.

You can read more about Dr. Davis and Dr. Pyle by selecting the link below.
https://www.justbreastimplants.com/d...c-surgery-8577
Old 04-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Be strong, ladies!

JennyEden will become famous soon enough
YAY!!

I had my breast aug + Lift done at Davis and Pyle Plastic Surgery. Best decision ever.