Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dr. David Kim

Can't decide! :/

Old 08-09-2012, 06:26 AM

HeatherSteyl22 is on a distinguished road
Smile Can't decide! :/

Hi, My surgery is on the 17th and I'm stuck between two sizes. 420cc HP and 450HP.. I know that there isn't even a huge difference between the two sizes.. I want to be a small D-cup. I just don't want to be like a DDD..
I'm 5'4 130ish pounds and an A-cup..
Do you think I should just go with the bigger size, being that they really aren't that different..?
Also, My PS is Dr. Diaz in Beverly Hills.. Are you familiar with him?
Thank you so much for your time!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
Hello,

Of course without seeing you in person there is no way to tell which implant would be better. Even if I saw you in person I don't have patients pick out a size before hand. This method works fine for other surgeons and there's nothing wrong with it but I just do it a different way. Having said that I would say that since you are already thinking about 450 just do the 450s provided that they fit properly and your skin is not overly tight. Because the reality is that no matter what they look like in the mirror after your surgery, even if they look exactly like small Ds afterwards there's a good chance you will think they are small. My experience is that people tend to look with their brains and not their eyes. Meaning if you don't see that bigger number on your implant card that you were considering you may be disappointed no matter what they look like. This isn't meant to insult you or your intelligence but this has been my experience. And the reality is that some people just aren't visual people. And 30 cc's isn't that much anyways. But this is something you should discuss with Dr. Diaz who is a board certified guy and I'm sure will take great care of you.

FilipinaGirl likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. David Kim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:39 AM

HeatherSteyl22 is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much!