Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

304cc vs 339cc natrelle style 15 silicone

Old 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM

MisDameana is on a distinguished road
304cc vs 339cc natrelle style 15 silicone

These 2 sizes have the same projection so I am wondering if it would really make a big difference. I am currently a full B I'd say..my rib cage is 28.5". I do not know what my bwd is although I think I recall my surgeon saying 12 point something.. anyway I know cup size is not guaranteed etc, but I honestly don't want to go above a DD and I am leaning towards the 339 unless this will spill me into another cup size. I would like a D but ok with DD. I would love to hear what you think. Thanks!

Extra info..I have breastfed 2 babies so I am deflated and a C or D in my younger days.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
You haven't mentioned how tall you were. Height will affect what size implant you will need . For example , if you are 4 ft tall you don't really need a large implant for the implants to look large on you. If you are 6 ft tall you would need a much larger implant to look proportionally the same size. Having said that I don't think an implant in the low 300's would make you look like a DD. A lot depends on what brand bra you purchase. Some companies run much smaller than others. But if you are deciding between two sizes I always say just go with the larger size.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:22 PM

MisDameana is on a distinguished road
I am 5'6" 123lbs. Thanks so much for reply :-)
Old 10-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
I would think with your height that an implant in those size ranges would make you a nice c cup, but again the bra companies may tell you something different.