Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

3rd of pain under right breast - please help!

Old 03-03-2013, 01:50 AM

Paderup is on a distinguished road
3rd of pain under right breast - please help!

Dear Dr. Kim,

I would really love some advice on this. I am 11 days post and the area below my right breast started to hurt a lot two days ago.. It is only when I am walking or standing up. When I am in bed its fine no pain, or if I lift my right arm, the pain goes away as well.

I don't think it is infection as there is no redness or other symptoms of infection.

I hope it is just the nerves coming back or the muscle, but I am concerned about it now.

Do you have any idea what it might be?

Thanks a lot for your time!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
You say you want some advice so here's some advice. If you have questions about your post operative care ask your surgeon. No one will be able to give you a more accurate answer. It's one thing to pose a question on here if you have some sort of unusual case or if something just doesn't seem right but if your surgeon is telling you it's probably nerve pain then it's probably nerve pain. And if you haven't asked your surgeon, I would have to ask , why aren't you asking your surgeon?