Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Size

Old 08-19-2013, 09:57 AM

ADVMED is on a distinguished road
Size

I have my consult on Wednesday and want to get opinion on size. I am not sure how to upload a picture of what I am hoping to look like but I am hoping for a size of approximately Gisele Bundchen which my guess is a full C or small D. I want to have decent size so that I don't regret not going bigger but don't want the "boob job" look and want to still look slim. I am 5'8 1/2 and 130-135 range and from this site I can see how implants look so different on each frame. I love to run, do cross training and weights so I don't want anything that will hold me back or feel to heavy yet still want a nice full look. Hope I am explaining this well. I want to do silicone unders (still not sure gummy or super cohesive), thinking of moderate plus and not sure of the size. I want to get a very good idea before my consult because I want to book the next available date so that I don't chicken out again like I have been doing for the last 16 years. I am positive I want to do this I am just an over thinker so this is the best way for me to not put myself through too much time to over think this. From reading on the posts and looking at pics my guess is the 339-350 range however I could be totally off base. Any advise would be most appreciated
Old 08-19-2013, 10:03 AM

ADVMED is on a distinguished road
Two more examples of size I am looking for is:

Bar Rafaeli or Maria Menunous
Old 09-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
You did not say what size you are now. If you are an A cup then the sizes you mentioned may not be large enough because you are tall. Of course, there is no way for me to tell without seeing you in person. I would go to your consult and see what your doctor has to say.