Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

What do you think?

Old 10-03-2013, 05:57 PM

ADVMED is on a distinguished road
What do you think?

I had surgery 5 weeks ago and its a very long story but I went in expecting to be in the 350-400cc range and woke up with 450cc. I am 5'8" 130pd and started out with a small B cup. My doctor is amazing however there was a misunderstanding to say the least. However, since surgery I have been super depressed because I wanted to be on the smaller to medium side natural look and not look like I had implants. My husband tells me that once they D&F they will look great and to be patient however I'm not sure I will be happy with them as they seem to grow as they are D&F. I am super athletic so my chest muscles are holding on for dear life and I'm sure that is part of the problem but I guess my question to you is can you take a peak at my pics and tell me if you think I will end up with a natural look once I completely D&F or should I downsize? I am also considering just explanting because I have been so upset about how I look. What do you find as being the ideal cc range for a natural look for someone with my stats? Thanks again I appreciate it.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
There really is nothing to do but wait right? 50 cc's more than what you were expecting is not that much. Sometimes people get a number in their head and if the number is not what they expect then all they see is the number not what the actual breasts look like. Having said that your implants in your profile photo do seem pretty high. As far as ideal cc range , there really is no such thing . Everyone wants something different. Someone can have your exact body and some people want c, d or dd. So I would recommend waiting and see how they look in a couple of months.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. David Kim For This Useful Post: