Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Impacted wisdom teeth

Old 12-12-2013, 09:28 AM

Mrs.Millar is on a distinguished road
Impacted wisdom teeth

I'm wondering about impacted wisdom teeth, and if I'll be able to have a BA and Lift first.
I'll be asking my PS before hand, but can't get a hold of him until he's back in office.
I have impacted wisdom teeth both sides on the bottom, they were infected but have since been cleared up with antibiotics.
It's taking longer to get in to have my teeth removed, do you think I'll be able to have my chest done before my teeth? I'm a business owner (hotel) and have already planned and paid for my whole trip...(That's me playing a sad song for myself)... If I have to re-schedule than that's that... Hoping it'll be fine to have it done first!

Just looking for some light to be shed on the subject! Thanks
Old 01-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
You wouldn't want to do a breast implant procedure with any kind of infection going on. If it were to get infected right after you put the implants in it could be a problem.