Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

oozing or old blood?

Old 01-04-2014, 08:45 PM

fabmom2 is on a distinguished road
oozing or old blood?

I had my ba surgery December 12th. 1 1/2 weeks PO I had bleeding out of one incision. I saw my PS and he squuezed a bunch out and said it was old blood from surgery that was sitting in there. He said it would continue to ooz out uniil it all was out. He said there was no new blood as it was all dark red. I am now over 3 weeks PO and its still oozing. I called my PS again to ask how much longer it should be going on and if I need to worry about an infection. He said since I am young and healthy and as long as I keep it clean and keep clean gauze on it I should be fine and he's not worried. Well I am! I don't like this and I want to get a second opinion. How do I do that?? Please help. This is freaking me out and I have two small kids and really don't want to explant becaus elf getting an infection. Thanks!
Old 02-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
Well, if you want a second opinion I would go see someone in person in Washington. where was your incision?