Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Question on revision

Old 01-10-2014, 08:11 PM

ADVMED is on a distinguished road
Question on revision

I have a revision question and am so confused about what to do..... I started out a large A small B and went with 450HP to get a C/D cup however it put me in the DDD and E range and I look ginormous. I am revising and am gun shy so want to stick with C cup and apparently cc's go a long way on me so what do you suggest to get down to a C range with mod + profile? (I didn't care for the projection on the HP as from the side it looked like I had a shelf on my body). Then again going down in cc's may help this problem. The width on my 450cc take up my band width it looks like its maxed out. I am tall 5'8 almost 5'9 and 130# and want to stick with the Victoria Secret model size look as I would like to look classy in a bikini and don't mind wearing a slightly padded bra in clothes. I am thinking 300-325cc however everyone says that is too small for my height?? I really don't want to go above 350 though don't you think?

Also, in your experience with downsizing does the skin/muscle go back or would I require a lift? (I didn't require a lift initially)

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
What do I think? I think there is no way for me to know what size is good for you. Nor would I have any idea whether you would need a lift or not without seeing any photos. My guess is that you are not really a DDD if you are 5'9" and started with an A cup. Victoria secret may like you think you are that large but I doubt it. Seems like every year women with the same size breasts get bigger and bigger according to victoria secret. I would recommend letting your surgeon pick the size during surgery that he/she thinks will get you to the size you want