Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dr. David Kim

Size Question

Old 01-17-2014, 11:05 AM
Boobalicious

ProudMommy is on a distinguished road
Size Question

Hi there Dr. Kim,

Is there a big difference between 550cc and 600cc HP round smooth silicon implants?
I am having a really hard time deciding between one of these sizes. I currently have 450cc hp round smooth silicone and cc in my right breast. I would like to upgrade for more fuller look along with my capsulectomy. I am pretty thin 5'6 113-115lbs and fear 600 may be too much?

I will attach a picture so you can get an idea. This is me in a underwire push up bikini top. I am attaching another one which you can see my cc in my right breast. And I will also attach 2 "goal" pictures.

Thank you Dr. Kim

"goals"

Old 01-20-2014, 02:39 PM
Boobalicious

ProudMommy is on a distinguished road
I forgot to also ask you, should I stay with HP or go with UHP to prevent symmastia? I am a little worried about that as I keep seeing pictures of people on here that upgrade and get that complication.

Thanks!
Old 02-24-2014, 11:22 AM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
150 cc's would probably get you close to a cup size bigger if that is what you are going for. I wouldn't be able to tell without measuring you but symmastia is usually not an issue for someone with your type of breasts.

ProudMommy likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. David Kim For This Useful Post: