Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Slightly herniated nipples?

Old 10-03-2014, 09:06 AM

flboobies612 is on a distinguished road
Slightly herniated nipples?

Hello,
So, my PS told me I have "slightly herniated" nipples, which I'm finding out is the same thing as tuberous.
I've tried to google, but it seems that everyone else has a much worse situation than mine.
My nipples just have a little bit of a "puffy" look when they're not hard, when they are hard, I love them.
I don't really mind my nipples too much and I feel like they'll be a lot better looking if I have bigger boobs to make them proportionate.
I'm just wondering how the implants will affect my nipples. I've seen pictures of ladies who end up with a sort of indent right under their nipple and I'm PRAYING that doesn't happen to me.
Is this normal for slightly herniated nipples?
Do you think that will happen to me if I only get a BA?
If it does happen, does it look different when the nipples are hard?
My PS pointed out the slight herniation, but he mentioned nothing about a "donut lift" or anything.

Thank you!
Old 10-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
I don't think it would be indented just puffy still afterwards.