Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. David Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. David Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California plastic surgeon, Dr. David Kim, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dr. David Kim

Please advise me !!

Old 10-22-2015, 01:16 PM

Mally69 is on a distinguished road
Please advise me !!

Dear Dr Kim,

I admire your work so much but unfortunately I live in Europe so you are not an option for me as a surgeon. I'm planning a redo after 13 years of living with 300 cc implants with capsular contracture in one breast. I wanted to go with 700-800 cc this time. The surgeons in Cyprus which is where I live aren't too experienced with larger implants. The one is happy to go ahead with round mentor hp dual plane placement. The other one adamantly insists that the only option for me is a teardrop shaped implant, purely based on the fact the round ones are too large and I will have too much upper pole and fakeness..

What do you recommend ?? I don't want to make the wrong decision after so many years living with horrible breasts. Hoping to get it right this time.

Thank you in advance.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:15 PM
Certified by the ABPS

Dr. David Kim is on a distinguished road
without seeing you in person I would have no idea. But going large with round implants doesn't necessarily mean they will look fake. I have several videos that demonstrate this.

Mally69 likes this.