Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Eugene Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Eugene Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California based surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BFH

Please Welcome Dr. Eugene Kim to the forum!

Old 10-06-2015, 12:48 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Please Welcome Dr. Eugene Kim to the forum!

Ladies, please join me in welcoming Dr. Eugene Kim to the forum!

Dr. Kim is a board certified plastic surgeon located in Beverly HIlls, CA. Dr. Kim offers a wide range of plastic surgery procedures, He and his team are committed to delivering first class treatment consisting of highly personalized care and exceptional results for all of their patients. He and his staff work to adhere to a few very important values: quality care, exceptional service, and the drive to always improve.

Dr. Kim also has extensive experience working with a variety of different ethnicities, including Asian patients. He traveled to South Korea in 2010 to attend a rhinoplasty conference, where he learned the most advanced techniques used in Asian rhinoplasty. As a result, he is very sensitive to the specific needs of these patients.

You can read more about Dr. Kim and his practice by selecting either of the two links below.
https://www.justbreastimplants.com/d...ne-kim-md-6708
http://www.ekimplasticsurgery.com/

MainelyBoobs likes this.

BFH's plastic surgeon is Don R. Revis, Jr., M.D, F.A.C.S
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE