Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Eugene Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Eugene Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California based surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Littlecoconut
  • 2 Post By EugeneKimMD

silicone unders and pole dancing

Old 12-10-2015, 01:22 AM

Littlecoconut is on a distinguished road
silicone unders and pole dancing

Hello, I'm hoping to get moderate sized silicone unders sometime next spring but I've started to get concerned with if I'll be able to ramp up my pole dancing in the next couple years and start competing without any complications/ having the implant be pushed out of it's pocket by the muscle. Going over the muscle isn't an option since I'm quite small to start with. Is it an extreme risk or simply just something to keep in mind ? Should I completely write off all pole dance in the future if i decide to go ahead with the surgery or do I need to decide which one is more important?
Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!!

Misssweetiepie likes this.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:50 PM
Certified by the ABPS

EugeneKimMD is on a distinguished road
Hi. You should still be able to do your pole dancing after an augmentation once the breasts are healed. It usually takes about 3 months before you can start dancing again. By that time, the pockets should be formed and the muscle shouldn't move the implants even if the implants are placed under the muscle.

Misssweetiepie and PanduH like this.

EugeneKimMD's plastic surgeon is Eugene Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE