Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Eugene Kim (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Eugene Kim (California) In this forum, you can ask Beverly Hills, California based surgeon Dr. Eugene Kim questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

+ size = + complications?

Old 11-20-2016, 09:38 AM

salome wilde is on a distinguished road
+ size = + complications?

I finally have the funds together for an implant exchange and have heard many great things on this forum about you Dr Kim!

It didn't start bothering me until after 8 years, but my right nipple is slightly off laterally, and there isn't side boob due to this tightening. There's also slight rippling on the inside of the same breast.

After much deliberation, I decided on the 68HP-425 425-455 cc 12.3 cm 5.3 cm 12.1 cm 5.9 cm (about + 2cm wider, + 1cm projection than what I have now, 68HP-280-300cc overfilled to 315cc.) I had a consult where there Dr wouldn't go bigger than 485 so I guess that makes sense.

For such a subtle size increase (I'm 4'10" so hoping the results will seem bigger) I'm wondering if I could 1) save $ and 2) eliminate inevitable complications with new implants with a capsulotomy on the existing implant? Are complications inevitable when you increase size?

Thanks so much!
Old 11-23-2016, 05:59 PM
Certified by the ABPS

EugeneKimMD is on a distinguished road
Hi. Sorry for the late reply. It's hard for me to answer your questions without examining you. I would be happy to make some recommendations after meeting with you.

EugeneKimMD's plastic surgeon is Eugene Kim, M.D.
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE