Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Hsu (Texas)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Hsu (Texas) In this forum, you can ask Houston, Texas plastic surgeon, Dr. Patrick Hsu, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

being impatient

Old 01-10-2015, 12:30 PM

flower8/1979 is on a distinguished road
being impatient

I am 6 months and 9 days post op. Have 400cc implants on both sides. Less than 24 hours after I was laying in bed and was woken up with a severe shooting pain in my left breast. Couldn't even sit up by myself i was in so much pain. In the days after that there was still some pain but wasn't as bad. It felt like my nipple was being ripped off from the inside. As I have began to heal on that side there is clearly a muscle that is very tight. I have massaged it several times a day tryin to get it to relax. And I can still feel it pulling my nipple too. Not painful like it was but can feel it. That side hasnt dropped like the other either. Showed my doctor and he said to continue massaging it. So my question is, what is causing this?
On the other side (right) it was doing great. And just this week there has been a big change. It feels like it is falling out! There is burning and sensitivity at the bottom of it too. I do go to the gym 3-5 days a week most of the time. I didn't go for 2 weeks while the kikids were out of school though. So I kind of feel like going back to the gym may have been the cause of this. I do have an appointment Monday morning with my ps. It is my 6 month checkup. Just wanted some answers sooner!