Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Madjidi (Texas)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Madjidi (Texas) In this forum, you can ask Houston, Texas based surgeon Dr. Azita Madjidi questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Please Welcome Dr. Madjidi to the forum!

Old 11-20-2017, 08:02 AM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Please Welcome Dr. Madjidi to the forum!

Ladies, please join me in welcoming Dr. Madjidi to the forum!

Dr. Azita Madjidi is a board certified plastic surgeon located in Houston, TX. Dr. Madjidi has an amazing background and training, showing her dedication to excellence in plastic surgery. Her formal training includes attending medical school in France, and obtaining her board certification. After several years of teaching and performing reconstructive surgery she moved to Houston, TX with her husband. She completed the entire plastic surgery curriculum at the Baylor College of Medicine, becoming board certified in the United States.

Dr. Madjidi has a strong belief in human values, a respect for all cultures and religions. She is fluent in several languages, enhancing her ability to serve a diverse population. She understands the personal nature of any plastic surgery and how it impacts all aspects of our lives. You can read more about Dr. Madjidi or view her patient gallery by selecting the link below.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/d...ta-madjid-8537

Last edited by BFH; 11-20-2017 at 12:40 PM.