Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Obaid (Texas)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Obaid (Texas) In this forum, you can ask Dr. Sacha Obaid of Plano, Texas, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Please Welcome Dr. Obaid to the forum!

Old 04-04-2018, 10:07 AM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Please Welcome Dr. Obaid to the forum!

Ladies, please join me in welcoming Dr. Sasha Obaid to the forum!

Dr. Obaid is a board certified plastic surgeon with practices in Plano and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. A highly published surgeon, Dr. Obaid is up to date on the most advanced techniques. He offers the latest in patient 3D simulation technology, Crisalix. He offers the latest in breast augmentation technology including saline, silicone fat transfer augmentation, and revisionary breast surgery. In addition to surgery of the breast he offers facial and body surgery. Dr. Obaid offers virtual consultations and an office location that is easily accessible from the Dallas airport, a must for traveling clients.

You can read more about Dr. Obaid, see patient photos, and visit some of the amazing resources on his website by selecting the link below.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/d...c-surgery-7205