Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Pousti (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Pousti (California) In this forum, you can ask San Diego, California plastic surgeon, Dr. Tom Pousti, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures

Bulimic

Old 07-17-2018, 10:07 AM

julieds1978 is on a distinguished road
Bulimic

I'm 8 days post-op from a breast augmentation and lift and I've been still throwing up every day--despite my best intentions to stop. My doctor saw me yesterday and said everything looked great, but of course I worry that bending over will mess up my results or that I'm accidentally engaging my chest muscles, though I think I mainly just use my diaphragm. Considering I'm not bearing weight and my incisions seem okay -- is bending over itself incredibly terrible? Of course I know my condition is horrible and could compromise my results but I'm mainly asking about the act of bending over repeatedly. I can't help, too, but consider the fact that many people experience post-op nausea and vomiting from pain meds and don't seem to jeopardize their own results. I'm mainly concerned about the implant falling out of the pocket from bending over--is that a thing? The implant does not seem at all mal-positioned at this point, so says my doctor. Thank you in advance and please realize this is incredibly embarrassing to admit and I am seeking help for my relapse.