Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Revis (Florida)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Revis (Florida) In this forum, you can ask Fort Lauderdale, Florida plastic surgeon, Dr. Don Revis, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Revision from 655cc HP to 700cc HP xtra and not happy

Old 08-02-2020, 02:39 AM

kategwil88 is on a distinguished road
Revision from 655cc HP to 700cc HP xtra and not happy

Hi Dr
I had a revision 2.5weeks ago, exchanging my 655cc smooth Round HP silicone (Silimed I think) to Mentor smooth round HP xtra. I had the originals for 21 years with no problems & they were a revision from 2 prior augmentations which were less than good (saline, far too small and rippled). I started with a 34A-b cup with very little breast tissue and quite bony upper body so my surgeon was limited but did a great job as the final result gave me a nice big size and close cleavage with half finger gap which kissed perfectly in bras.
After nursing 2 kids I needed to exchange them as they started to bottom out and harden a bit, although my PS thought they still looked really good for 21 years (which they did compared to lots of pics I see). I decided to go up to 700cc as I wanted more side boob and fullness around the lower sides. Post surgery, I now have a wider gap, and a slight dent in the inner lower pole of right breast, Where it seems like the implant is not falling into the pocket properly, plus a bit of rippling on the side of right breast. I didnít realise my PS was going up in profile from HP to HP Xtra- Is this why I now have a wider gap? Also, do you think the implant will fall Into the pocket crease & resolve the slight dent? My PS said he had a hard time closing- is this also because of the higher profile? I was actually very happy with my original profile. I am worried that these HP extra will ripple more, particularly since the side already seems bumpy. I am not sure how to post a pic for you...?
thank you & apologies for the essay!
Old 08-02-2020, 07:39 AM
Certified by the ABPS

drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice
Postop concerns

Good morning!
I would be happy to take a look but canít tell you anything useful without photos- please send the contents of this post and your photos directly to me at [email protected] and I will send you my assessment!

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE