Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Revis (Florida)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Revis (Florida) In this forum, you can ask Fort Lauderdale, Florida plastic surgeon, Dr. Don Revis, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drdonrevis

Choosing the correct implant diameter

Old 02-06-2021, 09:50 AM

Supermom4 is on a distinguished road
Choosing the correct implant diameter

I currently have 375cc mentor mod plus profile implants. I'm getting a revision in March to increase size and fix a slight capsular contracture. My surgeon gave me the choice between allergan 485cc moderate and 520cc full profile. My BWD is 14 and I'm looking to close the gap. The diameter of my current implants is 12.8cm. I like the projection of the 520cc, however the diameter is just 13.25cm. Is that enough to close the gap in my chest more? Thank you for your time.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:53 AM
Certified by the ABPS

drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice
Closing the Gap

Good afternoon!
I haven't had the advantage of seeing your photo, so I don't know how large a gap you have now. If you have a narrow gap and you're just trying to close it a little, then this might be enough- otherwise a different implant or different surgical technique might be a better idea!

Supermom4 likes this.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:28 PM

Supermom4 is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the quick reply! I just uploaded a current photo in an album on my profile and it is public for now. What is your suggestion?

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/f...-26-292368.jpg

Last edited by Supermom4; 02-06-2021 at 12:32 PM. Reason: add link
Old 02-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Certified by the ABPS

drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice drdonrevis is just really nice
Sorry just a black screen- but feel free to email me directly at [email protected]