Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Shah (Ohio)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Shah (Ohio) In this forum, you can ask Columbus, Ohio plastic surgeon, Dr. Bivik Shah, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Do I have snoopy deformity? Waterfall defect?

Old 06-24-2019, 11:43 AM

Usedandabused is on a distinguished road
Do I have snoopy deformity? Waterfall defect?

Hi Dr. Shah. I had my breat augmentation almost 8 weeks ago. I am 40 years old, 5ft 9in 146lbs. I had 445 cc Inspira Natrelle Smooth Round Moderates. My surgeon said I did not need a lift. However, I was a pair of deflated C cups due to breastfeedung 4 children. I HATE my results, I cry every day and am literally obsessed with researching "snoopy" and "waterfall" deformity. I feel like I am losing my mind I don't even want to get out of bed most days.
My breat implants have dropped a little, they are still hard. I have a lot of empty breast tissue hanging off my implants under the nipple. When I lay down I have a 4 inch space between my implants, but the hanging skun conforms to the implant. When I raise my arms the skin also goes to normal. I feel like my implants are too far apart. They look wide, flat , and little. What do you think is going on with them?