Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts) In this forum, you can ask Boston, Massachusetts plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Tantillo, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

going smaller

Old 08-07-2012, 05:42 PM

Sgfit will become famous soon enough
going smaller

Hi,

I got 400cc places dual plane. My implants are way too large for my liking and I would rather switch to saline as personal reasons. since I have silicone, I wanted to remove them via en bloc resection (remove with capsule all as one) and place the smaller saline.implants under the muscle. One surgeon I have been consulting with said its not a good idea to do this unless I get a lift as the breast pocket is too large and the implant will pull the.pocket down. I do not want a lift. The other option is to completely remove let it heal and shrink, then reimplant, but that's two surgeries and more money. I want to go to 200ccs max. I was a small B before implants now I am too large. Can I do this the way I want or do u agree with the surgeon? I'm looking for a second opinion.