Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts) In this forum, you can ask Boston, Massachusetts plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Tantillo, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Need help with sizing!!

Old 02-21-2013, 04:24 PM

BrianneLeigh is on a distinguished road
Need help with sizing!!

I'm 5'5", 130lbs, 23 years old and currently have a size 34B bra. I am hoping to get a nice D, I like the way fake boobs look, I want people to be able to tell they are fake. I went to two consultations; the first one said no more than 360cc's and I wouldn't be able to run daily if I went any bigger. The second consultation (near Boston), said they could do 460cc's, I'm not sure I want a DD so I was more comfortable with 410cc's, they said that wouldn't be a problem. They also said that I could run daily,without any problems, with D's.

I am getting conflicting information so I was hoping to get a more definite answer regarding running with implants and a better idea of what 410cc's would take me to starting at a 34B.

Thank you!!

Bri