Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts) In this forum, you can ask Boston, Massachusetts plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Tantillo, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Hard to tell

Old 03-02-2014, 05:42 PM

Boston_gal is on a distinguished road
Hard to tell

I am 9 days PO and NOW my husband is concerned that I should have gotten over the muscle implants, and well, I did not. I showed my Surgeon pics of what I hoped to look like and he suggested 440cc's under the muscle moderates. I was a 34 DD/DDD depending on the brand. My whole issue was that they were a bit deflated (2kids). And I wanted them more full on top and I wanted the round look. I was not concerned with size. Right now they are still awkward, and big. I know it's too early to tell, but does it sound to you like he made the right analysis? I told him that I wanted to be able to wear no bra if I wanted to. And to wear a sexy bikini top without feeling smooshed or saggy. He said to be patient, like 3-6 months and they will be perfect.

Am I just worrying too much?
Thank you for taking your time to answer our questions,
Jenny