Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Tantillo (Massachusetts) In this forum, you can ask Boston, Massachusetts plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael Tantillo, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Sore creases and possible bottoming out

Old 01-15-2015, 12:27 PM

newbie555 is on a distinguished road
Sore creases and possible bottoming out

I am roughly 3.5 months post op, with 350 submusclular implants that were placed under the crease. Ever since the surgery the crease line/incision site has been sore under both breasts, but mostly under the right one.

The other day I went for my 3-month check up and the doctor told me I should massage my scar tissue at that site to break it up and he pushed on it firmly and moved it around. It really hurts a lot more today. Also the nipple on that breast (the right one) is higher than it should be. The doctor also noted that the nipple on that breast was a little high.

Can pain on the crease line/incision site be a symptom of bottoming out? Given the fact that the nipple is high on this breast, the pain/soreness at the incision site is really beginning to worry me, even though the doctor said it's not 'our of the ordinary'.

Any insight /opinion would be greatly appreciated.