Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Teitelbaum (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Teitelbaum (California) In this forum, you can ask Santa Monica, California plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Teitelbaum, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Style 410MF-4 yrs post -revision possible?

Old 12-27-2011, 08:29 PM

penny is on a distinguished road
Style 410MF-4 yrs post -revision possible?

Hi Dr. Teitelbaum,

I was hoping you could take a quick look at my pre and post op photos - I inserted a link to my clinical photo album below. They are at 1 and 2 years after my surgery. I'm now at 4 years post-op. You can see I started with no breast tissue and am fairly petite, I think my BWD was measured at 11cm. I have the Inamed/McGhan Style 410MF silicone implants (375g) under the muscle. I think they are 13cm wide.

I never noticed dropping or settling of my implants, they look almost exactly as the did the day of my surgery. My right breast has always had a bump when viewed from the side, and has always been a bit firmer and tighter than the left, and sits a little higher up. It just seems like my left breast has a different shape, slope, and feels more natural than the right one. I'm not sure if the left is too low, or the right too high, or if it is the implants or the pockets themselves that are causing the differences.

I wasn't expecting to be perfectly symmetrical, but from the photos, do you think something like this could warrant/benefit from a revision? I know you know this type of implant very well and I would be so grateful to hear your opinion! Thank you!

http://www.justbreastimplants.com/fo...bum.php?u=3889