Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Teitelbaum (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Teitelbaum (California) In this forum, you can ask Santa Monica, California plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Teitelbaum, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

size of implant?

Old 01-01-2012, 11:17 AM

needboobs1 is on a distinguished road
size of implant?

Hi Dr. TEITELBAUM

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question. I am downgrading from 650HP silicone Mentor implants in Feb. with another donut lift as i find these implants too big. My PS has suggested 500 mod plus Mentor silicone as my BWD is in the 14cm range and I have a large gap I want to keep lessened. I have suggested the idea of 450cc Natrelle Style 10 implants which has similar diameter to the Mentor 500 Mod plus but has 3.9cm projection. The Mentor Mod 500 have 4.3cm projection. I right now have 5.7cm projection which is too much. I would rather be smaller than larger in the end and need another revision. Which implant would you suggest? My PS is fine with the Natrelle idea but just does not want me to be alarmed with the almost 2cm decrease in projection. I do not want pancake flat breasts though but want a rounded look, not too fake though but not completely natural.

I have looked at various other JBI girls with both implant styles but it is so hard to decide. Thanks for any input. I just find the 50's too huge and torpedo like for me as I am 5"4 and 117 pounds and very active. they are cumbersome really for my frame. I have public pics in my profile if you need to see some.

VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE