Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Dr. Teitelbaum (California)

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Dr. Teitelbaum (California) In this forum, you can ask Santa Monica, California plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Teitelbaum, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Confused and Undecided on cc's

Old 03-28-2012, 01:04 PM
rmh

rmh is on a distinguished road
Confused and Undecided on cc's

Dr. Teitelbaum,

I notice that ladies on this forum use BWD as a large basis for determining the appropriate implant/cc's for their breast augmentation. I just called my PS to ask what mine was. They did not have this on file. What they did have is my chest width (13.5 cm) , nipple to fold (6cm) , and clavicle to nipple (18cm)

-5'1 , 107pds
-34A
-ribcage 29''
-no children
-athletic build

My PS recommended Mentor Moderate Plus silicone gel submuscular implants.
He highly recommended 400cc and said this would give me the "full" look. I'm scared it will look huge because I have low body fat percentage...but I don't want a large gap either. He said I could choose between 300cc-400cc. I am a bit lost in this decision. I want to remain in proportion and not have the absolute "fake" look. Could you shed some light on the topic? Thank you so much for your time and consideration of this matter!