Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum JBI Surgeon Forums > Ask Instant Laser Clinic

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ask Instant Laser Clinic In this forum, you can ask the Kew, Vic Australia plastic surgeons of Instant Laser Clinic, questions about breast augmentation and other plastic surgery procedures.

Please Welcome Instant Laser Clinic to the forum!

Old 08-29-2017, 06:19 PM
BFH
My name is babyfromheaven and I am a bra-aholic.

BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of BFH has much to be proud of
Please Welcome Instant Laser Clinic to the forum!

Ladies, please join me in welcoming Instant Laser Clinic to the forum!

Instant Laser Clinic is a full team of professionals dedicated to the newest plastic and cosmetic technologies and using them to give you the results you seek. The clinic offers a wide range of surgical and nonsurgical options, with options available for the breast, body, face, and skin. The Instant Laser Clinic offers a range of breast implant options including round or shaped, and various shells. Fat transfer is also an option for some patients. You can read more about the Instant Laser Clinic and all the options they offer to you be selecting the link to their profile below.

https://www.justbreastimplants.com/d...er-clinic-8471