Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

fibroadenomas and breast implants

Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 PM

teacher5 is on a distinguished road
fibroadenomas and breast implants

I am prone to getting fibroadenomas and am getting my breast implants in November. I have already had one fibroadenoma removed and because of my family history I have sonograms in both breasts every 6 months. Does anyone else have similar problems du h as fibroadenomas? I was wondering how it effects the implants?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:54 PM

ammie is on a distinguished road
I've had a fibrocystic adenoma in my right boob since I was 18, and had no problems when I had my first BA 8 years ago. I have "complete unders" - my implants are fully behind my pectoral muscle and behind the fascia beneath, so the implants are separated from breast tissue at all times. I haven't had any problems with mammogram readings.

The only issue I notice with my current BA, since I've gone much bigger this time around, is that I occasionally feel the soreness in the adenoma because my implant is pressing against it, as my muscles and skin haven't stretched yet.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:20 PM

LuvKnots is on a distinguished road
I had a fibroadenoma removed about 10 years ago and the day before my BA surgery one came up in the other breast...GREAT! I also get a lot of fluid filled cysts in my breasts. My last sonogram showed 10 small cysts in one breast. My PS said I have like fibrous tissue disease or something like that. Anyway, what i noticed right away with the implants is soreness. It's the same soreness I used to feel when I tried to lay flat on my stomach. I'm hoping when my new boobs get stretched out some that soreness will go away. I'm on day 13 and at the end of the day I'm still getting very sore. But my PS didn't seem to be worried about it at all.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:54 PM

GymGirl98 is on a distinguished road
I have a fibroadenoma on each breast and my implants haven't seemed to bother it at all. In fact, the one used to be sore, now it never is. Go figure
Old 07-23-2022, 02:55 AM

Kelly45 is on a distinguished road
fibroadenoma And breast implants

I have a fibroadenoma on right breast for a year, I never had problem with that , sometimes I have a little pain when I waiting my periods but i have problem .
My question is if someone girl have breast augmentation surgery with fibroadenoma , has a problem after year?