Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ivyrose
  • 1 Post By Rosiegirl
  • 1 Post By OHGRL315

What does bottoming out FEEL like?

Old 09-17-2012, 11:39 PM

Ivyrose is on a distinguished road
What does bottoming out FEEL like?

I think I may be in the early stages of bottoming out on my right side. I'm 11 weeks post op and eveythng looks fine but my righty feels very heavy and there is pressure in the crease. A dull ache lingers too. At my 2month post op my PS said everything looks perfect and it's likely that as I'm right hand dominant I'm using the muscle more and that's causing the pain.
I was hoping someone could tell me what it feels like and what the early signs are. Many thanks.

Cupcakesmommy likes this.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:34 AM

Rosiegirl is on a distinguished road
Might not be what you want to hear, but that's exactly what mine feels like. And its been confirmed that I bottomed out. Take your PS's advice though, wait and see. You are earlier out than me.

Ivyrose likes this.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:09 PM
FINALLY REVISed!!!!!!

OHGRL315 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ivyrose View Post
I think I may be in the early stages of bottoming out on my right side. I'm 11 weeks post op and eveythng looks fine but my righty feels very heavy and there is pressure in the crease. A dull ache lingers too. At my 2month post op my PS said everything looks perfect and it's likely that as I'm right hand dominant I'm using the muscle more and that's causing the pain.
I was hoping someone could tell me what it feels like and what the early signs are. Many thanks.
Yea same here..... My left feels just like that and is in INDEED bottoming out. I'm getting it fixed next month. You should check with your PS and see hat he/she says. sorry to hear that hun.

Ivyrose likes this.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:26 PM

JMOM is on a distinguished road
That's how mine feels and Dr. REvis has said that I am bottoming out and my PS is not sure..
Old 09-18-2012, 10:41 PM

Thanks ladies. Have just made an appointment to see my ps in two weeks. Can't bear the idea of another surgery. I had mine one in mid winter here in Sydney do that I would be healed by summer. No such luck
Old 09-18-2012, 10:49 PM

*toas* will become famous soon enough
I had no pain whatsoever, but my bottoming out was very very very mild. Really just an "over settling" of the tissues and pocket.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:52 AM
KZN

KZN is on a distinguished road
I have experienced that same heavy feeling numb pain in my left and noticed that left a dropped quite a bit. Dr Revis confirmed little bottoming out by looking at my pictures and mention that it could settle where it was at the moment. I suggest give a little more time as you are still very early out and at first one does have a lot of shooting pains as the boobies settle. What do they look like if you lift your arms over your head?
Old 09-20-2012, 01:58 AM

They look fine when I lift my arms. Not at all like other pics I've seen here. It's more if I slouch or bend over I can feel the bottom of the implant at my crease. No pain whe I'm well supported. I'd post pics but I can't seem to do it from the iPad and my laptop is owned by my school at that would be too risky!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:44 AM

Rosiegirl is on a distinguished road
They look fine when I lift my arms. Not at all like other pics I've seen here. It's more if I slouch or bend over I can feel the bottom of the implant at my crease. No pain whe I'm well supported. I'd post pics but I can't seem to do it from the iPad and my laptop is owned by my school at that would be too risky!
To post pics with an iPad you have to download the ForumRunner App. Once you have that it's actually quite easy! Message me if/when you get pic on there and I'll give you my opinion...if you want it!! Sounds like maybe you are going to be ok! Feeling the implant at the bottom of the breast is common!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Pray and praying this sucker holds!

Lilipop is on a distinguished road
Mine hurt. First time and now my revision is starting to fail I feel it again. Very heavy feeling. I feel like I have to hold my boob when I have no bra on.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:09 PM

So sorry to hear that Lilipop. None of us expect perfection but it would be nice if they all healed well.