Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lennev
Old 03-13-2019, 02:01 PM   #1  

Dolphntattu is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

1 week post op, botched?. Photo attached

I am 1 week post op from a lift and augmentation. It seems like I am severely asymmetrical and no amount of settling is going to get these lined up. Has anyone else been this asymmetrical and ended up ok? ...I was not asymmetric to begin with, just extreme sagging and loss of volume after weight
Dolphntattu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:19 PM   #2  
I type what I'd say to you over highly caffeinated coffee

Thanked 1,233 Times in 1,098 Posts
BooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of lightBooBitties is a glorious beacon of light
One week is pretty early in the grand scheme of things. How much sag did you have before and which implants did you have put in? Profile, brand, cc amount?

Have you spoken to your surgeon about your concerns?

Last edited by BooBitties; 03-13-2019 at 04:20 PM.
BooBitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:25 PM   #3  

Lennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphntattu View Post
I am 1 week post op from a lift and augmentation. It seems like I am severely asymmetrical and no amount of settling is going to get these lined up. Has anyone else been this asymmetrical and ended up ok? ...I was not asymmetric to begin with, just extreme sagging and loss of volume after weight
I canít see the photos for some reason. Iím not sure why, I can see thereís a photo attached but cannot actually see it. Anyway, I will tell you this: Early on in the recovery process thereís a number of reasons you might see some temporary asymmetry. Swelling, fluid retention, etc... Breasts tend to heal totally differently from one another for most women. Especially after a lift because sometimes one breast requires a little ďmore workĒ than the other. That breast will have more trauma which equals more bruising, more swelling, more muscle spasm, etc... I was just like you. Sagging and totally deflated. I had a considerable asymmetry the first two weeks and my surgeon said it was because my left required a bit more work during the lift and was thus more swollen and bruised. Sure as anything, they healed totally fine!

Also, some women have said they didnít think they were asymmetrical pre op but they actually were. When you make your boobs bigger, it does magnify any asymmetrical aspects.

I am a huge advocate for calling your surgeon. We pay good money and should get excellent 24/7 aftercare. That includes surgeons putting our minds at ease with stuff like this. Donít be afraid to go in or call and ask your surgeon about it! Find out if he saw any pre op asymmetry during his measurements or if he thinks this is a more temporary part of healing?
heymom3 and CeeBee like this.
Lennev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:35 AM   #4  

heymom3 will become famous soon enoughheymom3 will become famous soon enough
I agree with what has been said.... call your surgeon if you have worries or if he allows it send him pictures of what you are seeing. Also each breast is going to heal at its own pace so there is a chance they will end up the same.
heymom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:46 PM   #5  

Tail is on a distinguished road

Rock hard

I got a lift plus implants 2 weeks ago. I have one rock hard boob. Has not moved since the surgery and was higher and harder from the very beginning. The other one is dropping lols it supposed to but this one is still tight and painful. Iím so worried that it isnít going to live. My doctor didnít seem too too concerned but he told me i canít start massaging until Iím six weeks post op because of my incisions. Help!!!

Iím sorry i posted this in the wrong place and donít know how to delete
Tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:46 PM   #6  

Lennev has a spectacular auraLennev has a spectacular aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail View Post
I got a lift plus implants 2 weeks ago. I have one rock hard boob. Has not moved since the surgery and was higher and harder from the very beginning. The other one is dropping lols it supposed to but this one is still tight and painful. Iím so worried that it isnít going to live. My doctor didnít seem too too concerned but he told me i canít start massaging until Iím six weeks post op because of my incisions. Help!!!

Iím sorry i posted this in the wrong place and donít know how to delete
You would probably get more responses by creating your own post in the General Breast Augmentation or Complications forums. But thatís ok, I know this site can be a little confusing at first.

If I were you I think Iíd go back to my surgeon and really insist that he evaluate and investigate this uncooperative breast. Itís not totally out of the realm of normal to have a high/hard Breast at 2 weeks post op. However, if itís stressing you out you deserve a thorough follow up appointment to address the concern. We paid good money for our surgeries and our surgeons owe us impeccable after care. Go back and just tell him you really need to know whatís going on with this boob. If itís CC youíre concerned about, ask him to put you on the singular as a preventative. But Iím telling you, itís very likely that itís just dropping much slower than the other breast. I hope I am right. Best of luck, dear!
Lennev is offline   Reply With Quote
05-20-2019 09:33 PM
Paid Advertisement