Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By WillowWisp
  • 2 Post By heymom3
Old 04-10-2019, 06:27 AM   #1  

AngieW is on a distinguished road

Did my surgeon make a mistake? Should I get revision?

Hi,
I had my op15 days ago.
My surgeon decided to go for 350 right 325 left due to assymetry. Now they're more uneven than they used to be before operation. Did she make a mistake? Should I have got same implants in both breasts? Do I qualify for revision? I'm gutted. Please tell me what you think. Comparison pic is in reverse camera so right is left and left is right.
AngieW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 11:38 AM   #2  

WillowWisp is on a distinguished road
First, go find a measuring cup and put 25cc in it. It's NOTHING.
Second, you're 15 days post op, so do yourself a huge favor and stop examining them so closely.

Right now it looks like they're just projecting out a bit differently. Might be because they haven't settled in yet, or at different speeds as it's so early. Might be because almost nobody has totally symmetrical anatomy (borne out by your before pic). Might be your IMF (crease) wasn't naturally even. Might be differences in swelling side to side. Might be because of almost anything.

To me, they look great. Talk to your PS about it, they're used to these kinds of questions, and may be able to advise you about using a strap or something else, (who knows). I'd otherwise suggest waiting 6 months, see where they end up (hint: they WILL change, A LOT). If you're not happy, then you can meddle. PS will prob make you wait that long anyhow.

chin up!
risa and BooBitties like this.
WillowWisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:34 PM   #3  

heymom3 will become famous soon enoughheymom3 will become famous soon enough
Take a big breath and relax (((hugs))) You will go through a ton of changes before your girls reach their final look. Give your body time to heal. Each side will heal at its own rate. 1 might drop faster than the other, 1 might get softer sooner, 1 might look smaller or bigger at different times, right now is too soon to know how things will turn out. The difference in implant size is so small that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if the surgeon showed them to you before surgery. I found if I used my phone turned on its side I would not get accurate photos. If I held my phone I did not get accurate photos. I had to put the phone or camera on a timer then stand in the same spot the same way to get photos where I could track my progress accurately.
risa and BooBitties like this.
heymom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
06-15-2019 10:25 PM
Paid Advertisement