Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Itchy painful scars

Old 05-02-2020, 08:17 PM
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. ~dune~

Willowways will become famous soon enough
Itchy painful scars

Hey everyone. So I was curious if anyone has had this issue before. I d understand that after surgery the incision site and breast can feel itchy... However I didn't just have surgery like yesterday or anything. My surgery was 8/14/20.

I have the scar on my left breast healed just fine. No bumps nothing smooth. But my right best had always kept two bumps. From what I've read bumps along incision scars can heal with bumps. But this is odd in that the. Bumps remained red and sometimes get itchy almost three years out. Touching where it iches cause mild to moderate pain. And I can grab on of them as if it's like a bead attached to the surface of the skin.

I have sensitive skin anyway being a redhead and sometimes I'll even get hives a long past tattoo lines. But this is different in that there is pain accompanying it.

Have anyone deal with this before?

I also have double bubble and bottoming out...so it might be affecting this...
Old 05-12-2020, 06:52 AM

heymom3 will become famous soon enough heymom3 will become famous soon enough
What does your surgeon say? It could be scar tissue or a couple of sutures that never dissolved. I have 1 side where the scar is nice and smooth then my left one I can feel the firmness of the scar and a bump or 2. I tried massaging it out as soon as my surgeon gave me permission which helped some. I notice it more than my husband does but I think men are good at ignoring the negatives of our breasts and focusing on things they really like. LOL Sorry to hear you're dealing with double bubble and bottoming out.
Old 05-25-2020, 12:27 AM

LucyEBR is on a distinguished road
I have a couple of spots similar to what your saying around one of my areola. Im 2 years out. I spoke to my surgeon and hes going to do scar revision. I also had double bubble/bottoming out in one breast at about a year out. He fixed it. Just talk to your surgeon about these things.