Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sadgirl4

I'm regretting my BA.

Old 06-22-2020, 08:36 PM

llm.fl is on a distinguished road
I'm regretting my BA.

Hi!
I'm 21, 5 feet, 97 pounds and had my BA May 2019. Before surgery I was an unlined 32B and now I'm an unlined 32DD (both VS so probably inaccurate).
It's officially been a year since my surgery and I just genuinely hate everything about them, I got 255cc mod plus profile, round Sientra silicone.

During my consultation, Dr. Craft and I couldn't see any asymmetry so we decided to go with 255cc on both breasts but now I can definitely see my left breast is significantly larger. They just look like two completely different breasts and my nipples are asymmetrical but ya know, that's how I was before so I could learn to live with that but recently I've noticed when I flex my left breast has a kind of crease that forms in the bottom whereas on my right breast it sorta retracts and my nipple points down. It genuinely makes me want to cry thinking about it.
My other issue is when I lean over they just hang in the most unappealing way and look super pointy and again like cones but thinner (I feel like I'm not making any sense, I'm so sorry).
I was pretty insecure about my small breasts before my surgery but it's 100% been worse after and I'm terrified of removing them and having so much loose skin because they are pretty big for my size.
Am I going crazy? Is this normal? I need any advice y'all could spare, please.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:32 PM

Sadgirl4 is on a distinguished road
Hang in there . Go on several consultations With Board Certified plastic surgeons in plastic surgery not cosmetic surgeon there is a difference. Also one that specializes in breast revisions and has plenty of pictures to show you they can fix your problem or explant if youíd like. Iíve had a ton of issues so I feel really bad for you . I have still have issues . 😭If you are that unhappy with them take them out now before they stretch your tissues more as you get older , have babies etc. Itís very important to find an experienced dr it will only lead to more and more surgeries and chasing perfection . Best wishes.

llm.fl likes this.