Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Adelade
  • 1 Post By Adelade

Almost a decade post op! - Pain

Old 01-16-2021, 02:30 PM

Adelade is an unknown quantity at this point
Almost a decade post op! - Pain

Cannot believe it has been 8 years. I started working out more recently and think I caused some damage to my right implant, perhaps a muscle injury. But to add to my confusion on where the pain stems from, one night in the middle of the night my cat stepped directly on my right implant and I woke up in a lot of pain. Small cat, but pointy paws! It has hurt since then for around 2 months. My surgeon doesn't practice surgery anymore so when I called the office, the receptionist said she would need to see which doctor he will refer me to. Waiting is a bummer because I would like to find out what is wrong. It really could be anything I guess. I suppose at least for now I will stop doing any chest work outs. I need to stop touching it as well. I keep searching for lumps, knots, or hardness, and I am just not feeling anything of the sort. Just aggravating it I am sure. I had been at my OB just a few months ago before this happened and they felt nothing of that sort either. The cat is 19 so I feel bad but, she's banished to her actual -heated- bed for now.

Crlygrly likes this.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:31 PM

Adelade is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh I guess it's only been 7 , thanks ticker!

Crlygrly likes this.