Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kodyinco

Two months PO and still have frankenboobs!!

Old 03-11-2021, 04:35 PM

RMRN54321 is on a distinguished road
Two months PO and still have frankenboobs!!

Help!! Iím over two months post-op and my implants are still so high that they are only a couple of inches below my clavicle. They look ridiculous. Iím constantly hiding them because theyíre embarrassingly weird-looking. My PS is not worried and says to continue the movements he recommended and to come back in two months. My question is how long should I wait before I really worry and is there a possibility that they will not settle? The bottoms of my breasts are empty skin that I can pinch and I havenít noticed any downward movement of the implants in the past four weeks. Any info/stories would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Old 05-19-2022, 08:42 AM

Littlepoo is on a distinguished road
Hi !
Sorry it happened to you, i noticed that itís been a few months now, is it better?
Old 05-19-2022, 01:26 PM

kodyinco is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Littlepoo View Post
Hi !
Sorry it happened to you, i noticed that itís been a few months now, is it better?
Her profile says that she hasn't been back here since October so she's probably gone from here. Hopefully everything worked out.

twinpearls likes this.