Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Occasional, Fleeting Pain

Old 03-28-2021, 12:30 PM

velvetteddy is on a distinguished road
Occasional, Fleeting Pain

Is it normal to have occasional stinging pain or irritation on the inside that literally lasts for about a second and comes and goes? It's like a slight nerve pain. I only experienced this for about a day. It is the next day, and I still occasionally feel it. I usually sleep in a bra, but the past few days, I have not. So I wonder if I slept on it wrong or maybe from light weight lifting a week ago. I don't do any serious weight lifting though, and it is only occasional. Does anyone occasionally experience this? I checked the appearance and feel of the breast, and it is fine. I do not notice that it feels different when I massage the breast. It is just random. I really hope that this isn't going to be an issue!

Edit: Note- I looked up what the name of this type of discomfort would be, and "zingers" describes it.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:50 PM

Crmmkm is on a distinguished road
Yep! Totally normal. I still get them sometimes and I'm 3 years postop but I still have numb spots too. All normal.

Crmmkm's plastic surgeon is Andrew Wolfe, MD
VISIT WEBSITE
DOCTOR PROFILE