Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum Breast Augmentation Complications

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Complications Use this forum to discuss complications related to breast augmentation surgery.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Maman-de-3
  • 1 Post By Maman-de-3
  • 1 Post By Maman-de-3

Saline rupture or not?

Old 11-24-2022, 04:18 PM

Maman-de-3 will become famous soon enough
Question Saline rupture or not?

Hi ladies, I got my saline implant with lift 7 years ago. Yesterday, for no reson, one of my nipple burn like a fire and today I feel like a cord on my upper part of my breas. Can it be a slow leak?
Old 11-26-2022, 08:46 AM

twinpearls is on a distinguished road
Very interesting. Saline is harmless and benign. So if you had a rupture and it's leaking into your body, I doubt it would create the "fire" sensation you explained. But if leaking, the breast would likely be deflated completely within a day or two, which would make it obvious. I would definitely reach out to your surgeon for their professional opinion though.
Old 11-27-2022, 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by twinpearls View Post
Very interesting. Saline is harmless and benign. So if you had a rupture and it's leaking into your body, I doubt it would create the "fire" sensation you explained. But if leaking, the breast would likely be deflated completely within a day or two, which would make it obvious. I would definitely reach out to your surgeon for their professional opinion though.
It's couple day after the first sympthome and the burning sensation is less but it's stay very sensitive. Some colour, like a yellow, blue spot apear on my skin. It's very strange, it's look like a blood vessel break (veins). The shape seem to stay the same than the other side. It's the weekend, so I will wait this week to see what can I do. Thanks for your reply.

twinpearls likes this.
Old 11-28-2022, 06:42 PM

After 5 days of equal pain, I have an appointment with my doctor tomorow. The only gone pain is the burning sensation around my nipple, but yesterday, I felt my heart rate in my boob. Tonight is very painfull if I tried to massage. I think that a capsular contracture because the upper pole fullness on this side is bigger than the other side or is swollen. I don't think that is a rupture because size stay equal. I let you know future development.
Old 11-29-2022, 10:26 AM

Hmm, now that you mentioned it, I am wondering if it is possibly capsular contracture. I will be curious to see what your doctor says.
Old 11-29-2022, 09:45 PM

Hi, I had my appointment whit my family doctor today and I will pass a mamograph tomorow. She's not sure that a capsular contracture but she want to be sure. She also recommande to contact my surgeon. I tried to call him but he will come back in december (pre retired). the nurse tell me to call back when I receive my mamograph result. I hope to know more soon.

twinpearls likes this.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:54 PM

I had my appointement for my mamographie. I don't have the reult now but it's suppose to be this week. I also need to pass an echographie to be sure. The technician tell me that can be a mondor cord. So I'm waiting for the result.

twinpearls likes this.
Old 12-04-2022, 06:42 AM

Thanks for the update! Definitely keep us posted!