Go Back   Just Breast Implants Forum >

|
Forgot Username/Password?
Forum Home Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Breast Augmentation Stories Post your entire ba experience (from researching, to your consult, to your pre-op, to surgery, to recovery) here in this forum. If you post your story, it should contain DETAILS. Posts or "stories" that are NOT detailed will be moved to the Post-op Recovery Forum.

Like Tree121Likes
Old 10-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #21  
Loving the boobies!!!

Thanked 1,100 Times in 801 Posts
Dessire has a spectacular auraDessire has a spectacular aura

6 mos po! Time flies!

Just taking this opportunity to my story.

I am now 6 months po and still loving the boobies. My scars are still visible but fading. I've seen my ex several times now and he still hasn't noticed. LOL I found a bra that works for me. I LOVE lingerie. I just tried on my sweaters from last year and they all fit--I just fill them out now! I think the gossip at work is over now. It's old news LOL.

I do wish I had gone maybe 50cc smaller. One thing I've learned is that even lightly lined bras make the boobies look slightly bigger. I'm already a DD and I wanted to be a D. I did NOT lose 50cc by going under the muscle so now my boobs are just a little too big. Oh, well.

It's still awesome to have boobs!
aprilboobies13 likes this.
Dessire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #22  
Loving the boobies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessire View Post
Last weekend I had this weird rash under my armpits, on the outsides of my boobs. Just redness, no welts or anything. It was weird. It came & went for a few days, and then just went away. I haven't figured out what it was.
I did eventually figure out what this was. I was wearing bras without washing them first, which never mattered before, but I guess my skin is more sensitive now. Some new bras bothered me and some didn't. So ever since then, when I buy new bathing suits, bras, lingerie... I just make sure I wash it first.
BlackMamba and aprilboobies13 like this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dessire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #23  
Loving the boobies!!!

Still having random, occasional pains.

If anyone still reads my story, I wanted to add that, even now, at 10 mos po, every once in a while I will have a little pain, kinda like a cramp. It lasts 1-2 minutes and then it's over. It's always weird though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dessire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #24  
Loving the boobies!!!

Happy Boobiversary to me!!!!! :D

I can't believe it has been a whole year. It's crazy. You spend so much time researching, preparing, waiting, then surgery day is here! Then you research more, every time you have a weird noise or new pain, hoping it's not a sign of those complications we torture ourselves reading about. We are so impatient for D&F, and we are just *dying* to look normal again, so we can really enjoy our new assets!

As part of the transition, we must re-learn to dress our body, because we now have a new body type. Different tops make us look fat than before, and what used to be cute tops are now slutty. Tops that used to be slutty, we can't even wear in public anymore. We have to re-learn which bras work for us, and in my case, I had to learn to spend more $$$ on quality bras.

At some point, after D&F, I became less "aware" that my boobs were there. I stopped noticing every time I bumped into them, and I got used to the fact that I have big bras now. I have become accustomed to being "the girl with the big boobs." Who would think I'd have to adjust to that??? I always thought that would be awesome! But it made me a lot more self-conscious than I was prepared for.

I have decided that my boobs are big and beautiful, but not humongous. I never have to worry about filling out my tops again! Since my surgery, I have not once looked at another woman and thought her boobs were better than mine. . I laugh when I try on lingerie and my boobs don't fit! I have this terrible "problem" of my bf basically following me around like a dog in heat LOL! Things in the bedroom are definitely more interesting and fun! Some ladies seem to "transition" in one day. For me, it was a process. A year later, I am happy, and I would definitely do it all over again!
Old 03-28-2015, 11:13 AM   #25  
Loving the boobies!!!

FOUR years later....

I am now considering lipo, so I came back to this site to add to my research. Then it occurred to me that I'm coming up on my 4-year boobie anniversary!

So....... I am now 39... not looking forward to turning 40... but at least I have an awesome rack and I'm in better shape than I have been in many years.

My boobs are still too big. I still wish they were a D cup. Funny thing is... after I got back in shape, I trimmed down pretty much everywhere so my 36DD's were too loose around my rib cage. I had to go down to a 34, but because of the volume, I'm now a DDD. I've gotten used to it. I would still take my current boobs over my old ones any day.

In the beginning, I was embarrassed of having had a boob job. At some point, I became proud. I identified something I didn't like about myself, and I had the courage to change it. I had my 20-year h.s. reunion last year, and I did get asked if my boobs were fake. I just said, yep! Best thing I ever did!

They are very soft and full... they are too round and perfect to look "real" .... but let's face it, most truely real boobs don't look that great! I would definitely do it all over again. Although I'm glad I did it when my son was younger. He's 11 now, and at this point, he would definitely notice if my boobs suddenly got bigger, and I would have to explain.

My advice to those of you on the fence............. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Look at official sites to get medical info. Go on forums like these (although this is the best one I found) to get advice from real women who have done it. Go on multiple consults and ask questions. Don't do it until you are totally knowledgeable and ready. And be open to the fact that you may not get the exact results you wanted, but the results will still be good.

Now.... on to my lipo research...
Old 07-16-2018, 06:33 AM   #26  
Loving the boobies!!!

Yep, I did lipo.

Well, if anyone is still reading this thing, I did go through with the lipo. I had my son when I was 27, lost the weight, and got most of my figure back. But somewhere in my mid-30s, my belly started growing, but I hadn't gained any weight. If I didn't suck it in, I almost looked pregnant! Very frustrating when you eat healthy, work out every day, and even train for a half-marathon and STILL have the belly.

One day my then-12-year-old was poking at my belly and telling me I needed to work out. (gotta love kids) I said I DO... every day... and basically told him it was from my pregnancy + getting older. He said, why don't you just get suction surgery? LOL So I listed off all the reasons why I didn't want to do it. He understood.

Later, I thought, yeah, why don't I just do it? So I did. It was very painful and not something to be taken lightly. My skin did not go back 100%--I still have a little loose skin. But it's way better than what I had before. Clothes actually fit me now because I'm in proportion. Well, except for my big boobs

My advice for anyone thinking about lipo: 1. Make sure you don't just need to work out. Try that first. 2. It won't keep you from gaining weight back, and if you gain it, it will go *somewhere.* This is the mistake people make. You always hear "the fat comes back." Well, if you gain weight, even 5 lbs, of course it does! So... make sure you are committed to maintaining your weight.

In short, totally worth it! And my boobs are still perfect! At 42, I look better than I ever did in my 30s, or really even my 20s.

Now if only there was a foot-shrinking surgery... :P
07-15-2019 01:08 PM
Paid Advertisement